• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Free Reseller!

Hi i am looking for a free reseller with the following specifications.

1 to 5 gigs of space.
Unlimited Emails Accounts.
Unlimited FTP Accounts.
unlimited Subdomains.
cPanel
Fantastico

I'm gonig to lauch a web hosting site so for that i need this reseller. Initially 1 to 5 gigs of space is enough for me but once the business will start running fine i'll request for more space. I have got a .com TLD for this project.

Anyone interested in helping me out can email me at bizaareleonardo@toughguy.net or talk to me on MSN Messenger with the same ID as my email. I'd be grateful to the company willing to help and support me out in this matter.

Sincerly Yours,
Leonardo Richard Oliver.

Hey check out hosting{eh} www.hostingeh.com

We offer 3 main Reseller plans plus other shared hosting plans as well..

so take a look let us know what you think remember all our prices are in Canadian funds making it cheaper for you..

Thanks,

hostingeh said:
Hey check out hosting{eh} www.hostingeh.com

We offer 3 main Reseller plans plus other shared hosting plans as well..

so take a look let us know what you think remember all our prices are in Canadian funds making it cheaper for you..

Thanks,
I really liked your plans and services but i don't have the money at the moment to buy myself a reseller plan. This is why i have requested a free reseller plan but i am sure that i will be able to generate alot of business soon enough that i could buy myself a paid reseller plan.

Wish i could get your reseller plan for free. :cry2:

Hey, This is WMS, I found a way you can get a FREE Reseller, please email me or contact me through msn. We could provide you up to 1GB of space and 20GB of data Transfer. It is a step by step process, so it takes a little explaining to do.

WMSpecialties said:
Hey, This is WMS, I found a way you can get a FREE Reseller, please email me or contact me through msn. We could provide you up to 1GB of space and 20GB of data Transfer. It is a step by step process, so it takes a little explaining to do.
I have added you to the msn but you are not available or not online at the moment. Hope to see you online and talk it over with you. If you want feel free to email me and let me know the details.

WMSpecialties said:
found a way? legal or illegal way. please don't teach other how to hack a reseller, i am sure u wouldn't :)

I'm guessing it is probably something to do with overselling. Where it costs you nothing to setup a 1GB/20GB account and they probably just charge for what space is used. So when the reseller is getting money, they can pay the host???

No, it is not any of those, more of an affilate program. We Don't oversell, too, So that is not a possibility.

Last edited:
aki said:
what's the catch ? any hidden charges ?

None, its free

all u need is a domain and a a host plan somewhere if u don't got hosting they give u 10MB space free and bandwith is unlimited

FREE

limited time then theres a set up free after the offer expires

ok, i can try it see if it's as you said :)

edit*

doesn't work (yet) can create packages, although i am in the reseller panel already :(

Last edited:
Hey mate! you can access your panel but your account in not fully functional at the moment so send an email to the webmediaspecialties@msn.com and tell him that user name talkdes has reffered you and then they will activate your account ASAP. Then you'll be able to make plans and stuffs very easily and your account will be fully activated soon.

Anyone who buys a reseller plan from there just write talkdes in the comments area and you're account will be activated soon and will start working asap.

Bizaare Leonardo said:
Hey mate! you can access your panel but your account in not fully functional at the moment so send an email to the webmediaspecialties@msn.com and tell him that user name talkdes has reffered you and then they will activate your account ASAP. Then you'll be able to make plans and stuffs very easily and your account will be fully activated soon.

Anyone who buys a reseller plan from there just write talkdes in the comments area and you're account will be activated soon and will start working asap.

so why dont u use the resell account from there?why do u need a new reseller?

Back