• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Free Reseller!

exactly my thoughts. they probably just have an affiliate ID or something, and are trying to make a buck from signing people up.

Because i'm using that reseller only for reseller plans not the hosting plans. But i want to use a reseller to sell hosting plans not the reseller plans. I'm using this reseller plan to sell only resellers and dedicated servers only.

And bozley05! mate first of all i am not getting a single penny for this reseller and you can conferm it from anyone. Secondly i think the reason everyone has got reseller is to sell and MAKE MONEY! Yes i am just an affiliate but i am not getting any money for it. I only get free space and that's about it.

If anyone disagree's with me then feel free to let me know that what the reseller plan is used for if it's not used to make money.?

hmm i talk with webmediaspecialties@msn.com last night and he told me about ref, like if i ref some1 to signup then i will get 1gb or 100mb to resell och something like that. so Bizaare Leonardo, are you try to refferal your nick ? :)

Kind Of! Not exactly but yes kind of. I don't get anything at all in return! i am just like a marketing team memeber for them and instead they keep my hosting which is of 100mb active and working. For every reseller plan i will sell they will add a month to my hosting. So i think now you know that what kinda reseller i've got and why i am still looking for a reseller. It's my habbit that i work truthfully and honestly with anyone i work with.

And yes i am kinda using my nick as a refferal.

hey , we have to resellers in here, 1 is the guy you talk about, and 1 is http://www.syngera.com . i never have an account a reseller b4 so i not sure if i understood it correct but what i think:

a reseller is a person who can create plans as they like and offer ppl for hosting!

And what tried some so call free resell and they are like this:

We(the 1 that offer you free res.acc) setup 3 plans as choices and your get the customer to sign up those plans and u get a small provision.

now can any1 here explain why is this reseller has so many explainations? LOL

Yeah you are right for sure! A reseller is a person who can offer his space to offer hosting plans to the people. And i don't know about the syngera.com but i surely liked the offer webmediaspecialties@msn.com but they have offered me the reseller for RESELLER PLANS AND DEDICATED SERVER PLANS! but i didn't got the options to sell the hosting plans.

There is a massive list of definitions on resellers but it's upto you and the host that what you both have came up with. Me and Web Media Systems came up with this plan and so i am happy with it and it's really a reliable and powerful plan. I've done a background check on the host and they are realy good and reliable.

Now the decision is upto you that do you want to go with them or not. If you want to go with someone else that is ok! but if you don't then that is your choice. Noone can sell you something by force and you are not forced to buy anything from anyone.

By the way there is a massive list of hosting companies around here but ain't there anyone who can offer a reseller plan for hosting to me.?

That is not a problem mate! currently i am working on my signup page but you can use his signup page located HERE. Just choose the plan for which you want to signup to and in front of it you'll be able to see the signup link.

Be sure to add the talkdes in the comments area while signing up. Your account will be activated instantly but by giving my user name you'll get your account functioning properly asap. And this will give me an additional month for the free hosting which he has ofered me.

hmm....i can see $ . are we talking about free reseller packages? cause i do. i only need 1gb and some bandwidth to for friend and ppl i know.

Well this isn't a free reseller mate! this is a paid reseller. If it was a free reseller what do you think i would be asking for a free reseller here.? I am really a fan of WMS and i would love to get along with them but i can't coz i don't have the money as yet.

Bizaare Leonardo said:
And bozley05! mate first of all i am not getting a single penny for this reseller and you can conferm it from anyone. Secondly i think the reason everyone has got reseller is to sell and MAKE MONEY! Yes i am just an affiliate but i am not getting any money for it. I only get free space and that's about it.

If anyone disagree's with me then feel free to let me know that what the reseller plan is used for if it's not used to make money.?

I know you are using a reseller account to make money and don't have a problem with that. However, you are still benefiting from displaying your affiliate ID, which is against the board rules, so it would be great if you could remove it.

There are so many hosting companies here! isn't there anyone who could offer me a good reseller plan.? I really need a reseller hosting plan coz i really want to have a hosting company of my own but i dont' have the money so i am going to make money out of this and then i'll finally be able to have a hosting company of my own.

i suggest you check the webhosting offers section, you get quite a few good deal in there. Or start a thread here asking for hosts to give you a price for whatever specs you are looking for.

A Very Humble Request To Bozley05!!!

bozley05 said:
i suggest you check the webhosting offers section, you get quite a few good deal in there. Or start a thread here asking for hosts to give you a price for whatever specs you are looking for.
Respected Sir,
If i wanted a web hosting only i would have surely posted there and if i would have been wanting a paid reseller then my topic's title wouldn't be Need A Free Reseller.

I can understand that you can't help me so please try not make the thread long please. Coz everytime i see a new reply to this topic i open this thread with so many hopes and thoughts in mind and whenever i see your posts here i feel totally broked up.

I think i don't have to say anything else to you! apart from this humble request that please don't do this to me.

Sincerly Yours,
Leonardo Richard Oliver.

Oops, sorry Imisunderstood this thread. I didn't realise you were the thread starter, just someone that joined in, coz it is a bit all over the place, plus I have driven 300km's today and I'm feeling a little drowsy.

I have the ability to add WHM sub-resellers to my reseller account with Deasoft, but as I detected a hint of attitude in your last post, i will give a bit back and deny you an offer (I probably wouldn't give you a free account anyway.).. but yeh....

Seriously, good luck with your searching!

I am sorry if you feel that there's something in that last post coz i really requested you very humbly. Anyways it's ok i'll search out with other hosts and hopefully there would be someone out there who would help me out.

But i'll never be able to forget you ever. Coz i'm currently member of 18 forums and out of which i am admin to 5 and moderator to 3 forums. And noone has ever pointed a finger on me and everyone likes me and you can ask anyone from the forum i am a member of. But you are the first person who pointed a finger at my only to raise your posts but destroyed my reputation.

Sir (i am calling you a sir because i a junior member and you're a pro member) i don't care about anything when it comes to reputation. For me reputation means everything there is nothing in the whole world that could compete with reputation. But thanks to you i just lost my reputation on FreeWebspace.Net Community.

I have forgiven you for that but i doubt that i will be able to forget you ever in my life. And i think now noone is going to give me a reseller so i'll take my leave from this community.

Thankx alot to everyone who has helped me out and thankx alot to the Bozley05. It was a pleasure to be a part of this community.

OMG! lol!!!!! I'm afraid the moment you mention free reseller or free domain on this site, you lose your reputation. If you browse through older posts, you may kind of realise we don't like cheapskates around here. I, and many other people have the view that people should pay for things. I'm taking a guess yo are probably still young, and are too obsessed with the internet, worrying about your reputation on a forum where you are totally anomynous, I'm sorry but that is totally lame and you need to get a life.

And remembering for the rest of your life, dude thats another classic. I can't even remember one thing I searched on Google yesterday, let alone remembering some idiot like me coz i gave ya a bit of crap. It's a real shame tandoc isn't apart of this thread, he is the master of the shut-down on this board.

Seriously dude, get a life... join a sports team or something. you spend way too much time on the computer/internet that you are addicted and obsessed!

How come you can not buy one?

Servers are expensive to run ... :biggrin2:

Like $250 a month ... and you cannot afford $10 a month ... and you even
want unlimited bandwidth .... your looking at well in excess of $600 a month :confused4

I'd start investing some money into your project instead of requesting free
hosting/resellers etc ... and the biggest part I read is you want to start
a hosting business on a free reseller and so on .... the story goes :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :shame:

Here is a reseller...
http://www.byzhosting.com/products/resellerplus/rplusunlimited.php

Another little kid on the block ... no idea

Last edited:
Duport said:
How come you can not buy one?

Servers are expensive to run ... :biggrin2:

Like $250 a month ... and you cannot afford $10 a month ... and you even
want unlimited bandwidth .... your looking at well in excess of $600 a month :confused4

I'd start investing some money into your project instead of requesting free
hosting/resellers etc and so on .... the story goes
I can not afford a $10 reseller plan because of two reasons.

One is that i am from Pakistan and here getting a credit card is for the Elite Group only. People like me who have got a small jobs don't afford it.

Secondly i am doing masters in Computers Sciences and i am paying all my expenses of the studies on my own. I am 28 years old, working in a ferm as a Manager Advertisement and getting a pay of Pakistani 25,000 which is equal to Near about $417 USD per month. But out of this 25,000 i have to pay 20,000 per month for my studies and with the rest of the 5000 i have to spend the whole month. Which is not very easy for me because there are alot of other expenses apart from the collage fee and stuffs.

So the outcome is that i am way older then a few people around here and i am way more professional and expert then them but i have other responsibilities to handle aswell apart from just paying for the reseller. And reason i am stay online alot is that it's my job to search the net and find out new stuffs and techniques to advertise our business. And if i would have got a reseller i would have made business from that reseller for sure but at the same time would have generated alot of business for the company who would have given me the reseller.

I already have a reseller plan but that reseller plan is only to genrate business for the hosting company who has given me the hosting. That reseller does not let make new plans and stuffs like that and it's really a very critical reseller plan as if i couldn't generate business for the hosting company i looses the reseller. And altho i am not getting anything for it i am still working all i can to generate business for them.

I was was just going to get the free reseller till my limit and after that i was going to buy each and every spec. But if you think that still i am wrong and i am too young like some said. Then i am sorry.

I am really sorry but i don't afford the paid reseller at the moment but i would have been able to get myself a paid reseller soon if someone would have given me a free reseller. But no problem my luck.

scam ?

Bizaare Leonardo said:
Well this isn't a free reseller mate! this is a paid reseller. If it was a free reseller what do you think i would be asking for a free reseller here.? I am really a fan of WMS and i would love to get along with them but i can't coz i don't have the money as yet.
this topic was about Free reseller, and you recommended me to WMS ,which is a paid reseller. wtf LOL. still you say type your Ref id to make it faster to setup. Come on, i not that stupid, we did talk about the same subject, but u need a refid to get 100mb. WMS has nothing to do with setup faster just because you are a fan. just admit it. you know i am talking about free reseller to but recomemd me to paid reseller offer AND with your refID.

shame.gif

Back