• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Free Reseller!

First of all i never recommented you to WMS you were the one who said that you have got your reseller from there and it is not working so i gave you my ID coz it's a partner ID and by using that the support team will sort out your problem asap.

WMS has alot to do with me being a fan but it's something that you will not understand. And do me a faovor read your last posts before you start blaming me please.

Bizaare Leonardo it's admirable what your trying to do in improving yourself, but, and this is the one that gets most hosts, we have to put a lot of effort and investment in (as in we have to pay first and hope to get clients to return the investment).

If you have a resonable plan to recoup enough costs from sold hosting using a reseller plan to pay for it after say 2 months then please contact me as I appreciate the differing circumstances globally. I'd ask that you maybe carry a small button ad or something, which I'll discuss with you, till your in a position to actually be earning from the package.

Also have you thought about how 'you' can be paid, as in how you can recieve payments. I'm offering to help as this thread has went on long enough without anything really constructive comming out of it (just like so may 'can I have a free reseller' threads) so basically the offer is 2 months free reseller hosting starting with our reseller plan 1 (as you really won't get unlimited transfer) if you can fill it then I'll upgrade it to plan 2, 3, 4 as and when required within the 2 free months.

Please remember that after the 2 months we'd be expecting you to be earning enough to pay for the account (if there is not enough income for the plan you end up on talk to me again and we can arrange a suitable outcome).

And I know I've just opened myself up to a slew of 'me too' enquiries, so FWS members only e-mail to sales[email="sales@ctrl-alt-deli"]@ctrl-alt-deli.com[/email] with the subject 'free2monthreseller' with enough info to get back to you and your FWS username.

Best Regards
Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com

Back