• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a heavy duty host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstratus

Hey guys, im starting a new project and i need a host. I am creating a website similar to www.gamecopyworld.com and www.gameburnworld.com, and i need some heavy duty hosting.

requirements:

35gb space
120gb bandwidth
cpanel
unlimited mySQL databases
unlimited subdomains
allow users domain name

i will advertise your hosting service on my site, preferably i'd love it to be a 100x100 banner? no text links.

I'll advertise the host as much as i can around the site, i expect it to be big. i have a TLD domain name also, www.xstratus.net, so i need user owned domains to be supported also.

i know this is a lot to ask

Thank you, Chris Martin.

Try NBHnow.

Our Plan 3 Has 10 GB space and 100 GB Bandwidth. If you need more then we can make a customplan for you.

Also you can Become a Staff member of Advertiser Group of NBHnow to Reduce the Posting Load by 90%.

That Means only 3 to 5 posts per Month.

I have signed up at your website and i am still waiting for the confirmation email to be sent to my address, could you manually activate me?

If you want hosting I can give u the following

40GB space
150GB bandwidth
Cpanel
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Sub,Addon And Parked Domains
Unlimited FTP And Email Accounts
Support TLD Domain
No Posting In The Forum Required

Just Pm me the following details and I'll setup your account

Domain:
Email:
Username:
Password:

Please....
I can't believe requests like this are forming. And hosts are giving. Plus the client is stupid enough to think they'll stay forever.

And look, he placed his post Today at 10:27 and at 10:47 he writes:
I have signed up at your website and i am still waiting for the confirmation email to be sent to my address

He wants to have a lot and is quite impatient.

I agree with Jonny' : This one also belongs in the section "ridiculous requests".

PaulP.

We will see another stupid post soon as these hosters that take them won't last long.

Guys, this is how i start all of my websites, i started with a free host then when i earn revenue i go to a paid host but the free host ad remains. Atleast some people are risking it for other people.

I seem to be impatient because i have work tommorow and want to get home and put the site up.
Thank you, i received your PM, my site will be up tomorrow.

Chris.

xstratus,

That isn't really the point. You actually requested that much, when that quota would normally be 19.99+ /month.

They may give that quota free to you now, but your site won't be up long.

- Lucas

Guys, i don't really see why you are going into threads complaining. If you don't like it, seriously, move on.

Last edited:
Perhaps instead of whining you could upgrade your hosting packages?

Good point, and maybe you could move on to paid hostings instead... (seriously)

PaulP.

I told you before, i go with a free host then move on to a paid host. Read more carefully.

why not asking for specs that you actually use rather than the projected need?

This applies especially to free host requests.

@xtratus:
Then you should ask for lower requirements when going FREE first, and accept what they can provide.

Then later, when you go paid, then you can demand your ridiculous resource requirements.

PaulP.

Perhaps instead of whining you could upgrade your hosting packages?

I told you before, i go with a free host then move on to a paid host. Read more carefully.

Why would I want to upgrade my hosting packages? I don't oversell, and that’s something I'm very proud of. People can come to me and get what they pay for, unlike some of the hosts you seem to be looking at, whose business practices are shoddy at best.

@xtratus:
Then you should ask for lower requirements when going FREE first, and accept what they can provide.

Then later, when you go paid, then you can demand your ridiculous resource requirements.

PaulP.

Well, if they offered me the hosting so i'm guessing they can supply it.

Seriously guys, grow up, if you don't like it move on.

Well, if they offered me the hosting so i'm guessing they can supply it.

Seriously guys, grow up, if you don't like it move on.

If I buy a server with an 80GB Hard drive, whats to stop me setting up 3 accounts in cPanel that have 100GB diskspace each?

Nothing, thats what.

There is no way they can offer that much, for free. 300GB bandwidth in the "Real" world (Where you, must not live) would cost a minimum of $30. Are you SURE they can offer $30 to each person that signs up with them for a 100x100 banner back to their site?

Last edited:
Hello, xstratus no offense is meant to be in this reply, but I think you should "grow up" there is a such thing as overselling, so if you haven't learned about overselling and you did actually had intentions of uploading 30 gigs of space on your account, then thats when the lesson will be learned. In conclusion, not many hosts give that much space and b/w especially reliable hosts, so it is very most likely this is an act called "overselling" again, no offense but i'm not sure if i should apologize in any manner of the creation of this thread.

also, usually those kind of hosts die out like a man slutter, and never come back but some were surviving for awhile than most of them, but eventually fallen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back