• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a hosting

gg263

From this year, I want to start my own small business, But first I need a free, fast and stable host to place my website, after the business is better, I will consider to buy a paid hosting.

I need a ASP supported host.
I think 200m is enough. and can host my own domain. topmic.us

Any one kind-hearted can help me? Thanks a lot.

If you search google for free hosting you'll find the top results should generally be well known stable companies that also offer paid hosting. But really you wouldn't run around town looking for free office locations to work out of would you? Your website is your online store front, you should manage it with the same care that you would when you choose an office location in a city.

Lots of people will say dreamhost, godaddy, 1and1.... lots of the smaller hosts out there are fabulous if you're willing to pay about $300 a year. (which is a small price to pay for running an online business)

Cheers,
Bane++

Back