• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a resellers account.

Yojance

Hello, im having a lot of problems with my current host; I will not say his name cause I think their Customer support is one of the best I seen and their people are very friendly and this may be just my opinion.

Im looking for a resellers account. For the one I have right now im paying 25 bucks. I need something in that price range. It would have to have fantastico with Cpanel/WHM.
Space: 4-15.
Bandwidth: 60-100.

You must be in bussines for at least 2 or 3 years.
I will make the purchase of the reseller's account this friday when I get paid.
Im posting now so I can get offers and discuss them with the hosts.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hello,
I'd love to offer you the below:

Level 2
4,500MB of storage space
65,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Daily Backups
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $23.50 / Month With Coupon Code: JulInd02 | ORDER NOW!

Hi,

I can offer you 4gb space 80gb bandwidth for $14/mo, or 10gb space 200gb bandwidth for $30/mo. These packages come with unlimited sub accounts, databases, ftp/email accts, etc. They also use Cpanel/WHM w/ Fantastico. If you need a package that is between 4 and 10gb, PM me for a quote.

OptikHosting has been around for over 3 years now, so you can trust us with your web hosting account. If you have any questions or would like to order please PM me.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

cyberoptik said:
Hi,

I can offer you 4gb space 80gb bandwidth for $14/mo, or 10gb space 200gb bandwidth for $30/mo. These packages come with unlimited sub accounts, databases, ftp/email accts, etc. They also use Cpanel/WHM w/ Fantastico. If you need a package that is between 4 and 10gb, PM me for a quote.

OptikHosting has been around for over 3 years now, so you can trust us with your web hosting account. If you have any questions or would like to order please PM me.

Regards,
Ron Johnson
Your site is down right now, just figured I'd let you know.

Hi, IT-4vn.com have a custom plan for you:

Space: 10GB
Banwidth: 150GB
WHM / Cpanel 10 with Fantastico
Unlimit other like: FTP, SQL, Email ...
Private Name server

Server: Dual Xeon 3.2GHz 2GB RAM, 100MBs conection

Price: 25$ / month

Payment via paypal. Order yearly and get one month free !

Check uptime: Uptime

Contact me if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Yojance, I would like to offer you our RC2 package with 2GB space and 60Gb transfer at $25/month. If you can signup within this week, I can do a special thing for you: double disk space. So, you will get 4GB space and 60Gb transfer at $25/month.That price is included cPanel and Fantastico already

Let me know if you are interested
thanks

Back