• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a special reseller hosting

creativevisionz

I'm looking for a cheap reseller (under $50/month) with at least 40gb space and 200gb transfer. Cpanel/WHM only. I also need a few whms to split between all the space (around 3 whms). If anyone has a plan or could make up a custom plan that suites my needs please post on the forum

Thanks

I'll tell you what I told the other guy:

Trust me, if you get a host that supplies you with those requirements for that price, hell, anything NEAR that price, you'll be back here looking for hosting within a month. Either that or you'll kill yourself due to lack of support, uptime, shoddy servers, billing support, and lots of problems of being cut off.

It's your choice whether or not to go with these companies, I'm just telling you that if you want that, you should raise your price requirements. Contact me if you need some more info, I'd love to help.

Back