• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a vps spounser

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you're looking for yet another VPS, but a minecraft server this time? Good god, you don't give up, do you?

Nobody is going to give you a free VPS for this nonsense. And asking for a new VPS every other day isn't going to change things.

So now you're looking for yet another VPS, but a minecraft server this time? Good god, you don't give up, do you?

Nobody is going to give you a free VPS for this nonsense. And asking for a new VPS every other day isn't going to change things.

i need it to make a free minecraft classic hosting
how can the spounser make money: pro hosting plans

direct payment to the spunser from people upgradeing

Ok, how? You don't have PayPal, and some people wouldn't want to be publicly associated with a free minecraft classic host so that rules out email payments over PayPal. And how would these "pro plans" work exactly?

Ok, how? You don't have PayPal, and some people wouldn't want to be publicly associated with a free minecraft classic host so that rules out email payments over PayPal. And how would these "pro plans" work exactly?
the free plan will allow 3 people limit par mc classic
the pro plan will allow more people to use a mc classic at once

the free plan will allow 3 people limit par mc classic
the pro plan will allow more people to use a mc classic at once

How are you going to keep track of people who upgrade? And how will you restrict them to three slots -- there will be a FTP system in place for them correct? If so, they could easily change the slots through the configuration file.

I can just imagine how much of a nightmare that would be for any host. You would get payments one day, then the next month they don't come in. Also, then there's fraud and chargebacks. Since the "sponsor" wouldn't have access to their real client information there would be nothing they could do about it.

Yeah, that sounds lovely.

I'm sorry, but I doubt anyone is going to offer you this. If YOU can't afford it, I recommend you find a PARTNER either in your local area, or online. Stop asking for free ---- because nobody is going to give it to you.

How are you going to keep track of people who upgrade? And how will you restrict them to three slots -- there will be a FTP system in place for them correct? If so, they could easily change the slots through the configuration file.

I can just imagine how much of a nightmare that would be for any host. You would get payments one day, then the next month they don't come in. Also, then there's fraud and chargebacks. Since the "sponsor" wouldn't have access to their real client information there would be nothing they could do about it.

Yeah, that sounds lovely.

I'm sorry, but I doubt anyone is going to offer you this. If YOU can't afford it, I recommend you find a PARTNER either in your local area, or online. Stop asking for free ---- because nobody is going to give it to you.
mc classsic has config files to limit slots i may put a ftp syistem in as the payments will go dirct to the spounser thay will have access to all the info

mc classsic has config files to limit slots i may put a ftp syistem in as the payments will go dirct to the spounser thay will have access to all the info

Here's a thought: Make a PayPal account, get free shared hosting, get the WHMCS trial license and then setup your site and wait 15 days for the first order. At which point in time, buy the VPS and set it up for the server(s).

If you can't get a single order in the WHMCS trial period, you're doing something wrong.

Here's a thought: Make a PayPal account, get free shared hosting, get the WHMCS trial license and then setup your site and wait 15 days for the first order. At which point in time, buy the VPS and set it up for the server(s).

If you can't get a single order in the WHMCS trial period, you're doing something wrong.
that word ne lying to the users free minecraft classic hosting will be part of 0poundhosting
im under 18 i con't make a paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back