• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a vps spounser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Peo just close one of your ridiculous "spunser by vps" threads the other day? You're not going to find anybody to give you a few VPS, or a free dedicated server. So I suggest you just focus your energy elsewhere and stop wasting everybody's time.

Didn't Peo just close one of your ridiculous "spunser by vps" threads the other day? You're not going to find anybody to give you a few VPS, or a free dedicated server. So I suggest you just focus your energy elsewhere and stop wasting everybody's time.
it will allow the spounser to make money
thay will be able to use the 0poundhosing copyrighted brand
i will not make money out of it just grow my free hosting

it will allow the spounser to make money
thay will be able to use the 0poundhosing copyrighted brand
i will not make money out of it just grow my free hosting

I still don't understand how they will make money from this. You can't send it to them, and they may not want to be publicly associated with your free host... so how would they get paid?

I still don't understand how they will make money from this. You can't send it to them, and they may not want to be publicly associated with your free host... so how would they get paid?

thay will have have direct payment or make anther paypal account

the name as 0poundhosting shounds cool

That's not a copyright. A copyright is protection placed on items created by you such as: literature, photographs, drawings, paintings, novels, etc. You have nothing on your site that's copyright-able. And the name "0poundhosting" is not copyright-able either. If you want to prevent people from using that name, you have to get a trademark on it, which you don't have.

That's not a copyright. A copyright is protection placed on items created by you such as: literature, photographs, drawings, paintings, novels, etc. You have nothing on your site that's copyright-able. And the name "0poundhosting" is not copyright-able either. If you want to prevent people from using that name, you have to get a trademark on it, which you don't have.

what £350 i con't affored it i will just stay with my copyright

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- you're not going to get a free VPS here to give away free Minecraft classic servers.

I don't feel like adding a 1 thread per 7 days limit on the Request forum just for you. So, I'll let this thread stay open for now. But either adjust your requirements or accept that it is not possible.

I don't feel like adding a 1 thread per 7 days limit on the Request forum just for you. So, I'll let this thread stay open for now. But either adjust your requirements or accept that it is not possible.

i will accept any vps

please keep in mined no vps with burst ram or you maybe chared by the host

Last edited:
i will accept any vps

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

NOBODY in their right mind will give you a free ANYTHING. You can't spell for ----. You're underage. And more importantly, you clearly know no knowledge of what it takes to do ANYTHING.

Just forget it already...

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

NOBODY in their right mind will give you a free ANYTHING. You can't spell for ----. You're underage. And more importantly, you clearly know no knowledge of what it takes to do ANYTHING.

Just forget it already...

i will let people to use 0poundhosting has it is a brand name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back