• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need cheap host with unlimited.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

madzimoo

Hey. I need a cheap host for a maximum of about £8 per month. I need the following:

• Unlimited Space
  • Unlimited Bandwith
  • CGI and PHP
  • Mailing lists
  • Auto-responders
  • Subdomains
  • Browser/FTP Upload
  • .zip and .exe files allowed
  • Musics allowed

I'll leave it for the rest but. Unlimited space is impossible :chinese2:

Originally posted by Technics
http://www.kdawebservices.com/ not unlimited but have a very good service and offer a plan for £7.95 a month.

their £7.95 plan has 1 gig transfer... probably not enough for someone who´s asking for unlimited...

try something like http://www.alwayswebhosting.com/ i´m no good at converting pounds to us dollars but i figure $9.95 US, is less than £8...

150 MB space, 60GB/month bandwidth, and everything else you asked for...

btw, unlimited space and bandwidth is possible to offer though, you just have to be ready to make a lot of upgrades... ;)

As people have already mentioned before unlimited is not possible but if you do find a magic hard drive that is unlimited please let me know as I could do with one ;)

COME ON! When is the forum going to ban the word unlimited? There is no such thing, and for that price you will get a cheap host that will rip you off if you even attempt to use a mid-amount of transfer and space.
I would reccomend my fav unlimited(aka rip off) host but the mods would edit it out

Originally posted by Archbob
People are only going to believe us after they get burned.
Yeah these people should be considered lucky. I didn't even know about this place, went and bought an unlimited host for my first host, and then I got "burned." these people are told there gonna get burned and they do it anyway, why don't they listen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by guitarnerd

Yeah these people should be considered lucky. I didn't even know about this place, went and bought an unlimited host for my first host, and then I got "burned." these people are told there gonna get burned and they do it anyway, why don't they listen :rolleyes:

I did some serious hunting, been with my first host for 5 months and not a single problem. But people just see good deals and then go to grab them--big mistake.

Originally posted by madzimoo
Hey. I need a cheap host for a maximum of about £8 per month. I need the following:

• Unlimited Space
  • Unlimited Bandwith
  • CGI and PHP
  • Mailing lists
  • Auto-responders
  • Subdomains
  • Browser/FTP Upload
  • .zip and .exe files allowed
  • Musics allowed

Haha he said unlimited

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Well the best unlimited host (aka easiest way to waste the smallest amount of money) would be
http://www.technolojik.net
Unless your willing to waste more money

Hahahahahahaha!

This is what I got from their website:

-----------------------------------
UNLIMITED USE POLICY
High bandwidth usage: Technolojik offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer. In rare cases,Technolojik may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize server performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, Technolojik reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.

HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization.
Technolojik may implement the following policy to its sole discretion:
When a website is found to be monopolising the resources available Technolojik reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers. Customers may be offered an option whereby Technolojik continues hosting the website for an additional fee.
----------------------------------

I know I probably shouldn't react this way but I really laughed myself knockout ... unlimited bandwidth (When do we all finally realize it's transfer and not bandwidth) and webspace for less than 2$??? Is it a late April fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back