• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

teKnoXic

I was wondering if anyone has domains for cheap that I can buy via paypal.
Very soon I am getting hosting from www.illegalhosting.net which offers
Unlimited Space
10 GB transfers
I think unmetered bandwidth'
For $2 a Month
But I need a domain name to get the hosting.
If anyone can post / pm me their prices of domain name registrations for a year I would appreciate this and I would like to send the money via paypal.
I am looking for a .com but I am undecided about the name yet, if anyone posts then I will just pm the person when I have everything done.
Thanks

-Chris

We offer Domain Register for your site
Top Level Domain Pricing

.COM $9.99/year
.NET $9.99/year
.ORG $9.99/year
.BIZ $9.99/year
.INFO $9.99/year
.NAME $9.99/year
.US $9.99/year

Take Paypal
Maxium Hosting, LLC-- Domains Hosting, eCommerce Hosting and Domain Names and Web Design
support@maxiumhosting.com
http://www.maxiumhosting.com
1-888-530-2726
Reliable, Affordable, Irresistible

Live Chat
AOL IM: MaxiumLive
MSN: Maxiumlive
Yahoo!: MaxiumLive

That host you have listed Illegal Hosting is not a good company and I would not trust it.

No company can offer you unlimited space and bandwidth yet for $2/month. I wouldn't trust it, but go ahead and give it a shot

Post back on your results.

For Domain names, I can offer you many for just $8.95/year

FOr more info go to www.premiumhosted.net

Last edited:
I will not comment on any offers but would suggest to the thread starter to register his own domain name himself.
godaddy.com - 8.95 year
000domains.com - 13.50 year
Good luck

"That host you have listed Illegal Hosting is not a good company and I would not trust it."

I'm sorry, but where would you base this opinion from? The name itself would keep me away "illegal" but thats just my thoughts and what I would do. However, I wouldn't call the company a bad on just because of its name.

Thank you for all the prices you guys listed and your help. Hopefully I can get a domain this week :)

Yes their domain name is a little sketchy but before I do business with them i would like to contact them about their name or other questions. It seems legit to me and to scam me out of $2 is pretty pointless. I have a paypal account I want to use up and have been looking around for cheap hosting with good space and this caught my eye.

-Chris

Hi if you havent got you domain names yet then try us !!!

Buy here

Domains from :
.com $8.00 : .info $6.95 : .us $5.50 : .name $9.75 : .net $8.75 : .org $8.75 : .biz $5.50 : .ws $9.75

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back