• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEED New HOST

kasper

Wuzzup Peeps

okay i run site which is has good traffic about 7 000 peeps a day but tera-byties keep ----ing up the virtual serverv and the site has slowed downa nd cgi-bin don't work mysql is not working either nor is my mail

What I Need A Host With This

Price : 0-70 U.S. A Month
Storage : 300 Megs +
Bandwidth : 40 Gigs +
POP3 E-mail Accounts: 10 +
Set-up fee : 0
Web Based Interface : Yes
24/7 Support : Yes
Web Based File Management: Yes
Web-Based Stats Reports :Yes
FTP Access :Yes
PHP : Yes
CGI : Yes
MySQL : 5 Databases Or Plus

If that is 2 much for 70 or lower i can also advertise u host i can get u about 5,000 impression on a banner for sure

Please Help Needed Fast

KASPER

Last edited:
If you find one $70 year and that would last tell me... $70/Month is reasonable for what you are asking for as Phrozen said.

Originally posted by Chris
I'm not the one with the Bush avatar.

And I am not the one who doesn't know how to read.

Bush is a great leader as you been shown since September 11th. Oh that is right, you are one of the 10% that hates him.

Ok somebody was haten on the republicans, time to whip out rapmasters republican book of liberal insults :D nah lol this guy made a simple misteak of not reading the edited at blah blah into a personal insult. He would have saved himself alot of trouble simply by saying "Are you sure it says 0-70 a year?" but nope, as usual the person had to use "You guys are idiots" the greatest line used here to get flammed. And then he starts off on my dog bush? Aight, we gona go down to 4th Street and fight. My opinion of Bush has changed greatly with his handling of the O/Usama Bin Deadagain crap. If you wanna insult someone about that insult The "Honorable" :)p) Bill Clinton who sucessfully blew up a bunch of dirt with all those cruise missiles he launched over there.

It was $70/year when he posted. But for good Bandwidth, check do check out www.hostlead.com . Contact them and see if they got support, their prices look really good.

I think I can post an offer here. But If I am wrong, moderator please remove it for me.

Here is what we can offer:

2000 Megabytes of Disk Space
42 Gigabyte of data transfer
Static IP
WebSite Control Panel
500 POP Email Accounts
unlimited autoresponders
unlimited email aliases
unlimited email forwarders
500 Sub Domains
500 ftp account
10 MySQL Databases