• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reseller plan WHM 20GB disk 300GB traffic

pc_ex

Need a good price on this
Should be about $30 month

WHM panel
Cpanel
20GB disk space
300GB Bandwith
Unlimited MySql
Unlimited Addon domains
Unlimited Sub domains

Your looking at about a quarter of server space on either a high end or a low end with a large disk and about a 7th of the servers allowed bandwidth for less than a 10th of the cost of the server.

Vespacious your comments disagree with themselves :/

If you want quality , I am afraid you will have to raise your budget...

We can offer you a "nevalite" reseller plan

pc_ex, Duport and Vespacious are right. If you are looking for quality and reliability you are going to have to either lower your specs or raise your prices. You arent going to find a good host that can provide that to you at such a low price. Good luck on your search for a host though.

Matt J.
XTR Host Owner

Last edited:
Decker said:
Your looking at about a quarter of server space on either a high end or a low end with a large disk and about a 7th of the servers allowed bandwidth for less than a 10th of the cost of the server.

Vespacious your comments disagree with themselves :/

Decker,

What I mean is that if he wants good quality hosting,with guaranteed uptime and a good connection/speed, that he will have to raise his budget.

Altrough we also offer budget hosting , this hosting is not located on our xeon servers but on AMD servers and does not come with the same guarantees like our NevaPRO services ;).. So if he want quality he has to raise his budget...

Hi pc_ex,

I'd have to agree with the previous posts, that if you want a quality host you're going to have to pay more :/. I can offer you 8GB Space 160GB Bandwidth for $30/mo (Cpanel/WHM + Unlimited Features as per your request) or 18GB Space 360GB Bandwidth for $65/mo.

I know this is may not be exactly what you're looking for as far as price wise, but this is the best I can offer you. If you have any questions please let me know.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

Hello

IndexCore.com | Web Hosting Solution
Can provide you with great services and support
We have been in bussiness for 4-5 years providing high quality services.
We are 100% Reliable and Guarantee 99.99% Uptime
Click here to see our PROMO movie and find out why to join IC

Heres our custom package :
10 GB DiskSpace
200 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (Email, Ftp, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sub Domains, etc.)
Latest Cpanel + WHM + Fantastico Deluxe
Live Support (via Msn + Email + Site Support + Ticket + CALL In Support)

ALL This and more for only : $39.99 / Monthly
Click here to see our PROMO movie and find out why to join IC
* This is a custom plan so it will not be listed under our site

If you are interested or have any further questions please feel free to contact us :
Msn Chat : Zubair11@hotmail.com
Yahoo : govinda1pk@yahoo.com (Only for emails please)
Email : zubair1@indexcore.com (Only for emails please)

Thank you
Have a nice day!

Mod Edit: Fixed color code. Now it's in red. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
60 USD a year is just a quick take and run. For that kind of spec, either get a dedicated or raise your price to around $50 or $60 + monthly. You can't expect to find any stable and reliable hosts at that price for the specs you are asking.

Back