• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller

I can offer 10GB space and 70GB of bandwidth for 15$ a month. Cpanel+Fantastico+WHM

Last edited:
I can offer you a custom package of the following:

10GB space
70GB Transfer (30GB extra free if ordered before 27th)
Cpanel + WHM + Fantastico + RV Skins
$5 Advertising Funds
Price - $10/month
Order Now

Last edited:
LSComputers is winning so far. I like that advertisement... Still a little expensive for my taste. Any more offers?

Mechhost can offer you a custom reseller (no link, as its custom!);

+ 10 GB Diskspace
+ 70 GB Bandwidth
+ Unlimited Features
+ Cpanel + WHM + Fantastico
+ 2 weeks FREE advertising at mechhost.com
+ 99.9% uptime
+ Free Custom Nameservers

For only $11.47/month

Want more information on our reseller hosting? Make a custom plan here: (http://mechhost.com/index.php?categoryid=4) and then PM me with what you need. The "Submit Request" button does not yet work. Please PM me to get started.

Last edited:
It's a current special we are running, i've yet to post information on this forum. I will set up this account for you in our Billing system and give you details on how to get there via PM in about 20 mins.

Also your account will be activated instantly after payment has been make, we take paypal and moneybookers.

Oh... Im extreamly sorry, that was a typo. It was ment to say: 2 weeks FREE advertising at mechhost.com

Extreamly sorry about that :S

:wave:
Galaxy-Hosts would like to make you the following custom offer:
10 GB Disk Space
70 GB Data Transfer on a robust 100 Mbps connection (many hosts use 10 Mbps or slower)

Cpanel 10 / WHM, Fantastico Deluxe, RV Skins
Unlimited features
Custom Nameservers
1 month free trial
Free $5 advertising acoount
$17 per month, No set up fee
We might be a little more expensive than some but we would like you to consider quality as well as price. Our services are on top of the line Dual Xeon 2.8 GHZ with HT (4 processors) servers with 2 GB RAM and a 100 MBPS uplink. We will give you a 1 monyh free trial to experience our quality services and superior uptime for yourself. PM me or email me at patrick@galaxy-hosts.com to get setup.

Wolfshost said:
Two weeks free of advertising where?

On mechhost.com, its a free webhosting forum run by us. It gets 300+ unique visitors a day.

But as i said (in a typo) 2 weeks free. I will give you 2 weeks free reseller hosting.

Galaxy has 1 month free, but is $17
Hosting-Shack has 2 weeks free of hosting AND ads, and is $11...

tough decision.

ok pm or email me the domain you wish to use, your username and password for the account and the custom nameservers you wish to use (if you wish to have custom name servers)

Wolfshost said:
Galaxy has 1 month free, but is $17
Hosting-Shack has 2 weeks free of hosting AND ads, and is $11...

tough decision.

Hey...?

There are no ad's at all! Our paid hosting is on a differant server to our free hosting, but you would not have to put ad's up at all.

Back