• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller

I forgot to mention in the first post, all our reseller accounts come with a licensed version of AccountLab Plus. This is a client management system that can automatically set up accounts purchased on your website.

Okay this is sorta pathetic, 3 compaines are fighting for one user.

@ Wolfshost:
I would recommend you look at the servers, decide what the most space and transfer your need, then take those hosts and decide witch one has the better price plan. And then talk to that company via an instant message or email, and see how there support time is.

That will tell you whos the better host to deal with. instead of say O they have this they win.

Please note I am still offering my plan, and hope you take it, but you need to make sure you dont pick a host who will be gone 1 week after payment.

@ the other hosters:
Nice packages you guys, looks like we all offer the best packages for this client, I think it now will boil down to support times. Lets see who gets this client :)

hahah, this is classic. Wolf, check all companies out. Dont just go with the cheapest or who offers the most features. Check each host out, good place is: www.webhostingtalk{dot}com.

Goodluck :)

Craig said:
hahah, this is classic. Wolf, check all companies out. Dont just go with the cheapest or who offers the most features. Check each host out, good place is: www.webhostingtalk{dot}com.

Goodluck :)

Yes I agree with you hear craig, thus take the time to check us hosts out. before jumping into a sale!,

Back