• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need small reseller

Cam.

Pro
NLC
Hi FWS providers!

I am in the need for one reseller account. Please read below for my specifications required:

1GB+ Space
10GB+ Bandwidth
10+ Accounts
cPanel/WHM
FROM A COMPANY WHO HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR

If you can meet these requirements, please offer a price below. If you don't meet the specifications, PLEASE DON'T POST. For example, I don't want DirectAdmin hosting from a host that was established last month.

Thank you :)

Hi Cam .
I've been in business since december 2009 and do believe that I can fulfil your requirements .

Specifications:
cPanel/WHM w/Fantastico and Softaculous
Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 10gb @ 1gbps
Price: $1/m
Order Here

Best Regards

ComfortHost.Net has been in business for over 6 years, offers a 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Sales and Technical Support, and a 14 day money-back guarantee, with no questions asked. We offer one of the best, high quality reseller, shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting providers. We do not overload our servers, and we constantly monitor and manage our servers to make sure quality never drops.

Our smallest reseller plan:

Villa
Disk Space: 1500mb (1.5gb)
Bandwidth: 30,000mb (30gb)
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
Private Nameservers: YES!
Fantastico Installer: YES!
24/7 Tech Support: YES!
100% Uptime Guarantee: YES!
Price: $9.95 Per Month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!

Last edited:
Hi FWS providers!

I am in the need for one reseller account. Please read below for my specifications required:

1GB+ Space
10GB+ Bandwidth
10+ Accounts
cPanel/WHM

If you can meet these requirements, please offer a price below. If you don't meet the specifications, PLEASE DON'T POST. For example, I don't want DirectAdmin hosting from a host that was established last month.

Just a word of advice, you may want to focus on going with a company that has been around at least 5 years. One year is not long enough (you dont want to be a customer of a company that is still figuring things out). Just my two cents..

Just a word of advice, you may want to focus on going with a company that has been around at least 5 years. One year is not long enough (you dont want to be a customer of a company that is still figuring things out). Just my two cents..

I have seen you say that a few times at WebHostingTalk. Are you just saying that because you've been established since 2001? If you had only been up and running for 1-2 years and someone said the same thing you did "Just a word of advice, you may want to focus on going with a company that has been around at least 5 years. One year is not long enough (you dont want to be a customer of a company that is still figuring things out). Just my two cents.." I bet you would be like.. eh?

Seriously, it doesn't take a hosting company 5 years to "figure things out". :p Whether you have 1 year or 10 years of experience there will always be something I know that you don't and vice-verser. xD

Anyway, I can offer the following:-

- 4GB Space
- 40GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited cPanel Accounts
- 100Mbps
- Softaculous
- Free End User Support
- Private Nameservers

£7.15/$11.05 per month, when using Promo Code: 10percent

See Promotions & Special Offers here http://www.hostxnow.com/promotions

Hello sir, do you have any budget in your mind maybe?

However we have these offers and maybe you are interested:
http://whitesystem.net/products/reseller-hosting.html

We have some truly redundant cloud Reseller solutions starting from 15.45 USD

• 5 GB Space
  • 50 GB Transfer
  • 20 cPanel Accounts
  • cPanel v11 / WHM / Softaculous
  • $75 Ads Yahoo! & MySpace
  • As some another cool features

Contact us if you need more information, we are also giving WHMCS and ClientExec licenses at a very low price and self-hosted solutions.

Have a nice day.
Regards.

Hi Cam.

Tech-Hosts is approaching its 3rd birthday now, and has been growing profitably since day 1. We offer 24/7 support, a free sitebuilder, free 0844 number (in the UK), free private nameservers, a free domain reseller and even a free ClientExec license with our reseller plans. We guarantee 100% and provide a refund for any downtime (we're so confident that we can keep your service running smoothly).

You can find our reseller plans here:

http://tech-hosts.co.uk/hosting/reseller/

The one I would suggest for you costs only £3 per month with the promotional code 'DISCOUNT-R' and will offer you 20,000MB of web space and 200,000MB of monthly bandwidth. Of course, unlimited accounts, databases, email accounts and forwarders all come as standard.

Our servers utilize the cPanel control panel with either Installatron or Softaculous easy script installers included. We backup to remote and secure storage locations on a regular basis without charging you a penny more.

Reviews of our service often include phrases like "the service is way beyond and above the price" and I'm sure if you try us out you will feel the same way. Incase you aren't happy with the service, that's not a problem. You should feel entirely safe with your investment, so we offer a 7-day cooling off period where you can receive a full refund with no questions asked.

We also offer master resellers at a slightly higher price (with the same specifications). These allow you to also create RESELLER accounts, opening up a huge new market to you for only a tiny extra cost. This can make your reselling service far more profitable with minimal effort.

If you have any questions, send me a PM or drop an email to sales [-at-] tech-hosts.co.uk and we'll be more than happy to help you.

Try us over at TigerTB. TigerTB is a host that provides Premium LiteSpeed Hosting (Makes your sites upto 9x Faster), in the USA. We were established on the 1st August 2009, and have been providing Premium & Reliable Hosting ever since!

White Tiger
Webspace: 4GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
cPanel Account Limit: 40

Price: $9.00/mo (With Discount: $5.40/mo) - 40wht (40% Off Recurring)
Order

--------------------------------
ANY MORE QUESTIONS
--------------------------------

Please feel free to contact sales, here
Or Submit a ticket here!

Last edited:
If you are not going to resell I believe shared web hosting will be enough.
Reseller packages might have higher configurations.

Hi,

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Reseller package perfectly suits your hosting needs (it also includes absolutely everything you requested for):

***RESELLER PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 10 GB disk space
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
$10.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Speed Host for 1 Year at Low Cost

10 GB of Web Space
3 Addon Domains (Host 4 Web Sites in all)
100 GB Bandwidth / Monthly
Control Panel Access
Unlimited Sub-Domains (e.g. shop.example.com)
Unlimited Emails / Databases
4,500 Free Website Templates

Hello,

We at HostHunger can offer you :

5 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
cPanel11 / WHM
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Host Unlimited Domains
Free RVSitebuilder
Free RVSkins
Softaculous One Click Script Installer
Fantastico Installer
PHP5 / Mysql 5
Instant Activation
30 Days Money Back
24/7 Support
Free Setup
Price: $3.95 / Month (No contracts)
click to order

Hosting Since 2008 Checkout our Ratepoint Reviews

Hydro Host Web Hosting Offer

Hi,

Hydro Host can offer you:

2.5gb Diskspace
40gb Bandwidth
Unlimited accounts
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico
UK Servers
Instant Activation

£1.79/month or £21.00/year, when using coupon: RESELLER4FWS

Offer expires Monday.

Good Luck!

Hi FWS providers!

1GB+ Space
10GB+ Bandwidth
10+ Accounts
cPanel/WHM

- Disk Space 40gb
- Bandwith 200gb
- Total number of hosted domain 10.

For more information, please visit http://www.asphostportal.com/Windows-Reseller-Hosting-Plans.aspx

------------------------------------------
Regards

ASPHostPortal
"Do good things, and good things will come to you”

ExpertWebHost.NET : Established in Feb 2008

Offer :
+ 1gb space
+ 10gb bandwidth
+ CPanel/WHM
+ Unlimited every thing else
+ Overselling Enabled
+ R1Soft daily backups, RVSiteBuilder, Fantastico included