• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some hosting ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
My current hosting company has decided to shut down their services due to a price hike of the maintenance of their services, so I am now needing a new hosting provider.

I am mainly needing a hosting company that can offer me unlimited email accounts. I have my sites and forums hosted with yahoo small business, so that part is taken care of. However, they only offer a 1,000 email accounts, and I like them to be unlimited.

I was currently paying $7.95 per month, so I would like something as close to that price as possible.

Also their customer service was impeccable, and I always got a response with in the same day, so I am also looking for the same level of customer service.

I also am not looking for some hosting company that has just started (no offense). I want someone who is well established and has a good reputation.

Well lets hear the offer. Once I have made my decision, I will let the mods/admins know they can close this thread.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. FYI for anyone else who cares to reply, please reply to this thread, so I can review all offers in one location please. Thanks.

Hi,

We can offer you our packages as below :

Plan Name: LSA200
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 1000MB ( 1GB )
Bandwidth: 10000Mb ( 10G ) Monthly
Add On Domain : 1
Parked Domain : 1
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL 5.XX Database: Unlimited
Support : PHP 5
Control Panel: CPanel 11.0
24 x 7 LiveHelp / Support
Special Feature : All Linux Plan equip with : FANTASTICO (PHP Application Auto-Installer!)

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold and MoneyGram

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

Quarterly Price : $7.50 USD
Yearly Price : $24.00 USD

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our line of shared hosting accounts (as you have not given any space or bandwidth requirements) and a customized plan.

Shared Hosting Plans:
Tier 2 - BW: 20 GB; HD: 5 GB for only $1.60/month
Tier 3 - BW: 30 GB; HD: 7.5 GB for only $2.10/month
Tier 4 - BW: 40 GB; HD: 10 GB for only $2.40/month
Tier 5 - BW: 80 GB; HD: 20 GB for only $4.00/month
Customzied Plan - BW: 160 GB; HD: 40 GB for only $8.00/month
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features you NEED

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years (since October of 2005);
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).
Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

If you are interested or have any questions please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. These plans are not listed on our website as they are our new line of plans for our grand re-opening!

Hi,

If you're interested, Qoozz Webhosting can offer you our "Standard" shared plan:

5GB Space
50GB Transfer
Cpanel|RVSKins|Fantastico
Sitebuilder|FFMPEG|Tomcat
Unlimited Features (emails, DBs, etc.)
Free Remote Backups
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Priced at $5/mth

For more information regarding our services, uptime and reviews, you can take a look at our thread here:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2209053

If you require a different custom plan, feel free to drop us a mail to support[at]qoozz.com.

http://www.qoozz.com

Phantom-Hosting would like to offer you:
2 GB Disk
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited E-mails (Custom from our package)
All for $7.50/M
If you need anything else with this package, just simply put in a support ticket, and it shall be resolved or in the process of being resolved in less then 24 hours. Our Silver Package for this order

I would like to personally thank you all for your responses. I have found out that my current hosting provider is indeed not shutting down after all. Instead, they are just moving accounts over to a new server. So therefore I am no longer needing a new host.

However, some people that are in my investment industry are looking for reliable and trust worthy hosting companies to set up their sites on. I will recommend them to come here, and even to this thread.

Hello George

Checkout our hosting plans at

http://thereliablehost.com

cPanel
Fantastico
Every thing except web space and bandwidth is unlimited
Checkout plans there

If you have any special request for space and bandwidh I will sort out that.

regards

- FREE Script Transfers, FREE File Transfers, FREE Domain Transfers, FREE MYSQL Transfers
- 10 gigabytes of space- cPanel 11
- 20 gigabytes of bandwidth (More for free if needed)
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Unlimited parked/sub/parked domains
- All other features included
- No CPU limit. Intel Quad Core X2
- 24-7, 365 day support over MSN, Tickets, AIM, X Fire, Teamspeak, Forums, Live Chat
- $4.99

MyGHosting.org, Inc. understands that there are a few key considerations when choosing your host. Support, Ping Level, and Price. We here at MyGHosting.org, Inc. are avid webmasters/web builders/gamers etc that understand the needs of the community. Many other companies set their prices high, give terrible customer support, and place many customers on 1 box to increase the lag output from the server.

To Order: Select the Standard Plan from: http://MyGHosting.org/webhosting.html

My current hosting company has decided to shut down their services due to a price hike of the maintenance of their services, so I am now needing a new hosting provider.

I am mainly needing a hosting company that can offer me unlimited email accounts. I have my sites and forums hosted with yahoo small business, so that part is taken care of. However, they only offer a 1,000 email accounts, and I like them to be unlimited.

I was currently paying $7.95 per month, so I would like something as close to that price as possible.

Also their customer service was impeccable, and I always got a response with in the same day, so I am also looking for the same level of customer service.

I also am not looking for some hosting company that has just started (no offense). I want someone who is well established and has a good reputation.

Well lets hear the offer. Once I have made my decision, I will let the mods/admins know they can close this thread.

Thanks in advance!

we offer unlimited email accounts started at $4.95 a month

http://www.dionhosting.com/plans.html for more info

I would like to personally thank you all for your responses. I have found out that my current hosting provider is indeed not shutting down after all. Instead, they are just moving accounts over to a new server. So therefore I am no longer needing a new host.

However, some people that are in my investment industry are looking for reliable and trust worthy hosting companies to set up their sites on. I will recommend them to come here, and even to this thread.
he no longer needs offers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back