• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need space for personal blogs

IndianFighters

Hi everyone

I am planning to get a personal blog setup soon. Just working out in buying a domain. I am looking for some space any decent 200+ mb should be enuff & bandwidth more then 5+gb. I hope if any of you biggies can pffer me a lil space for free on a good server.
Do let me know by if any chance anyone would like to give away something & do let me know the details of server & conditions (if any)

PM me your offers if you don't mind.

Thanks

Hi

DevilsHost may be able to help you, allthough if your wanting a subdomain only the most space I can provide for users with subdomains is 150MB but if you have your own domain then it shouldnt be a problem.

We have just added free wordpress blog hosting services to our free web hosting lineup. Please feel free to have a look at our free blog hosting offer and you can have your blog up and running in minutes!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

Thanks for reading, and best of luck to you!

yes i will be getting my own domain .com or .in i think that hsould be fine with all of you?

do u guys require any post or banner or anythng in exchange?

We PRovide free webhosting

and the plans are

250 Mb space
1 gb Bandwidth
10 cpanel features
10 posts monthly

500 mb space
3 gb bandwidth
30 cpanel features
20 posts monthly

1 gb space
5 gb bandwidth