• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need suggestions about these hostings

There's no such thing as unlimited space or bandwidth. Don't go with a host that offers something that can't be possible.

Have you looked up reviews for these providers? Have you tried contacting them to see how fast they respond and what the quality of their responses might be? What are your needs? Or are you only looking for the cheapest hosting you can find? All of these factors must be considered.

Remember, cheapest doesn't always mean best. Look into their policies, any reviews, the clients, and also their overall time in business. Also keep in mind that "unlimited" doesn't exist and it's mearly a marketing gimmic.

Hi!
I agree with most of everyone here. you have to watch out when you go for cheap web hosting services that also offer 'unlimited space and bandwidth'. Chances are are overselling; also remember that quality comes at a price. Better to check their SLA terms first, the customer services and reviews before you decide. :beer:

We always found, you generally get what you pay for. There are a great many good web hosting company's right here to choose from. It wouldn't take long to search them out. Good luck, and let us know who you choose when you can.

Regards.

Yeah, can agree - you will get what you pay for.
I'd better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

@~ServerPoint~
not all host that offer cheap price is not good, although, majority of them is not good.
it depends, some good(big) host offering cheap price is bcoz they wanted to kill off all small host on the market.

anyway, those who offering extremely cheap price and incredibly high bandwidth and disk space, usually they are overselling (which means not good)

I think cheap host are not always bad but its not mean that they are really a good one, so take a confirmation by reading other user's reviews and research.

If you want cheap hosting, try to sign up on holydays :)) For example when was Black Friday, Hostgator and few other hosts had a huge discount!

Agree with Eric_HE!

The comparison will help you to make a notion of the market and see what web hosting provider will be better for your needs & budget. :wink2:

Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited disk space are psychological ways to unfluence the client, the disk space is limited by the hdds, the bandwidth is limited by the port.
However I wouldn't say that any of the offers is bad just because they are unlimited.

Test their support and connection speed, this will give you a better idea of what their service is like.

Back