• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need to buy a domain (Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_oudom

I need one .com domain. Is there anyone is a domain reseller and want to sell me a domain. I will short out with cheapest domain, but I also need domain control panel which I can be able to create name servers. Please, quick.

If the company allow you to register the domain, definitely they have a domain control panel to allow you manage your domain. Try search around here or at google..:)

godaddy is always running a promotion (look around on google for coupon codes). However, the renewal is usually at full price. The promotions in the domain business are almost always just for the first year (or when transferring registrar)

You might need web hosting for your web site. So you can pay for the web hosting in advance for whole year and then get domain name for free.

Hi,

HOSTINUK.NET will register you a .COM for £5.99 a year if you like, we do offer name server changes and DNS management etc.

Please let me know if your intrested, (currently we do not allow this on the website).

Kind regard,

Steven
Hostinuk.net

I'm sorry, I have bought a domain from somewhere already? May be next time. But the price should $5 or lower.

The price should not be 5$ for a .com the lowest price is about $6.25 for the register. Anyone selling under there cost is sure to go out of busniess. An exception would be if you have to buy hosting from them at a markup in which case there are several hosts that run free domain promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back