• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need your support on hosting

cnshell

Hello, everyone
I'm a student, and I will do a site about education, that will include some of Powerpoint and Word File Downloading, so we need a hosting with a >600MB space and >18GB bandwidth for the site. But since I'm a student, I cannot pay for the hosting so much. Hope I can do something to return to you and you could offer me one account for free.
We can do adversting or others for you. If you interested please reply or contact me with the following information:
cnshell [at] gmail [dot] com (MSN and Mail add)

I can offer you the space but the transfer... maybe you would start using 5 gig then when you will need more I'll upgrade to fit you site needs. Pm me

So many of these aisna ppl just keep asking for big accounts and end up using them for random some asian sites. I woulndn't trust them.

Hey, you are wrong, maybe some of the Asians did that as what you say, but that's only the little of the Asians. Some of the people in other country like Europe also do that or they even hacked your server.

How about this, let me host you and show me what you've got.

First of all, is your site gonna be in English and what is your site gonna be EXACTLy??

CoogleX said:
So many of these aisna ppl just keep asking for big accounts and end up using them for random some asian sites. I woulndn't trust them.
yes some asian people put a site copy from another site and it's a waste

student doesn't mean that you can not pay for hosting, I am also a student and I pay for hosting.

zju said:
yes some asian people put a site copy from another site and it's a waste

I got him hosted, I'm very strict with the rules and I told him, if I have any doubts on any of my costumers, back the site up, send the backup file to the owner and shut the site down.

I don't think if its for education stuff, he will brake any rules.

hanz said:
student doesn't mean that you can not pay for hosting, I am also a student and I pay for hosting.

It's not because students have the money for hosting, that they are going to invest in hosting.

Back