• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Neeed dedicated server with 2500~3000 Gb bandwith

benderis

Im starting a radio station and for me need dedicated server with 2000~3000 Gb of bandwith . Any intel procesor 1.6 and up with 32 Gb scsi hdd or 40 Gb IDE drive or less becose I will host couple websites and shoutcast server . 100 Mb uplink . 1024 Mb of ram . It is non comercial radio station so I will do everything from my own pocket so I looking for server with free setup and monthly cost no more than 100$/month . If you give good price I can put your button on my site www.technofor.us like a sponsor . If you have somthing to offer please email o replay for me . Thank you . I will manage server by myself and for me need FreeBSD OS . For cpanel I can pay extra monthly fee . Thanks . Do not offer server which cost more than price I can pay for you .

I doubpt you will find ANY SPECS on a dedicated server with over 2500gb bandwidth for $100/month or less. Might want to try lowering the bandwidth allotment if you can't raise the price. Just an idea ;-)

with less badwith and cheaper I can found by myself in around 80~150 $/month in google . Anyway if someone wil offer I will be happy . If I rquest so much bandwith id dosen't meen what is will be always 100 % used . Just you know then come more listeners I don't wanna be in trouble what server has been shuted down for bandwith problems and lost my listeners . :) ;)

mmm i think i know where to find that go to google.com search for "dedicated servers no bandwidth charges" or unmetered

It will be very difficult to find 2500 - 3000 gb bandwidth on a 100mbit connection

Your best bet would be an unmetered 10mbit connection (3200gb bandwidth?)

FDCSERVERS would be your best bet.. They have unmetered transfers... and they have cheap prices, but remeber .. You get what you pay for ... You have to pay for quality...

Just my 2 cents

FDC Servers are great, there support is awesome, there Prices are awesome and yes unmetered Traffic on 100meg connection, There Great, there servers are un managed, but they do help, We had broken Memory Module once and we didnt even know, our server kept crashing, there support fixed it straight away, Another good thing, is you DONT have to pay for IP addresses, you can get like 30 and more and more you want for FREE. its awesome, FDC rocks.

Back