• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Netfirms

skylander

$10 for one full year of Netfirms Advantage Hosting!
2 FREE domain names
20GB 250GB of disk space
750GB 2,000GB data transfer per month
Host unlimited websites with a single account!
Support for PHP, Perl, and MySQL
24-hour technical support

http://netfirms.com/max

i want to ask whether the free domain names based on the hosting? or we still can use the domain even when the hosting expired?

If you did not renew the plan then you would probably lose the domains, or you need to transfer them beforehand.

I would recommend talking to the host about this as they can provide you the best answers.

Actually i have a hosting acc with that coupon and it's for real. But now you get 250gb storage and 2tb bandwith.
Also you can transfer those 2 domains to another netfirms acc or another registrar so it's worth it 100%!

Actually i have a hosting acc with that coupon and it's for real. But now you get 250gb storage and 2tb bandwith.
Also you can transfer those 2 domains to another netfirms acc or another registrar so it's worth it 100%!

I dare you to fill it up and use the full limit :fangel:
say bye bye to your account.

Their hosting is seriously garbage. Only good if you're going to use plain text html. Forget about php/mysql or anything else.

netnc4.jpg

Does this look like a clicksor ad I think it's called that or some other ad service?

$10 for one full year of Netfirms Advantage Hosting!
2 FREE domain names
20GB 250GB of disk space
750GB 2,000GB data transfer per month
Host unlimited websites with a single account!
Support for PHP, Perl, and MySQL
24-hour technical support

http://netfirms.com/max

i want to ask whether the free domain names based on the hosting? or we still can use the domain even when the hosting expired?

They should always specify it in their TOS, but usually free domainn names for lefe means the periood of time you are being hosted with them.

Actually netfirms has a pretty good track record. Do some searching around the forums and you will see good results from netfirms.

Back