• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New design and logo

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Designed a little something new. Took me a few days, but its still a work in progress. I'm thinking I'm gonna change out the navigation bar in the middle and move it up a bit then expand it to the width.

Let me get your opinions as well as constructive criticism.

Seems really simple. The colors are very subtle though, a bit gloomy. The navigation tab seems alright. Is that the homepage?

Its going to be like a landing page for the site. The little table will be pushed away. Its just to take up the content portion of the page.

You need some color in there bro. That blue is good, would be nice with green #95c011 and orange #ff9900.

Good luck!

not bad, I like the look of it actually. By the way, if you are still using WHMCS, I will integrate it for you again, juts let me know.

not bad, I like the look of it actually. By the way, if you are still using WHMCS, I will integrate it for you again, juts let me know.

Thanks. You did it last time? How much was it? And I was actually hoping to integrate it with both MyBB and WHMCS.

Pick a new font for the menu & make it smaller.

Top right menu make the font a lot smaller.

You best code that table with <table>..

On larger screens, the font looks small already. I'm running 1440 x 900 (widescreen aspect) and it looks fine. Are you on a tiny monitor?

I know how to code. And it will be done with css.
Thanks for the info though. I will try to finish up the main content area soon.

Back