• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Earth-Like Planet Found

Thats pretty cool
I allready knew they where studying other systems in space - last report I read they had been looking at over 200 planets (all useless to us) But yeah - Pretty cool they found a earth like one :D

Alpha Centauri is a much better candidate if you ask me. The constellations would remain unchanged except for casseopia (Which is where you would see the star SOL.)

You know, something inside me today really changed - I am looking forward to the future! It will be interesting to see if the kinds of space travel we only dreamed of before will be possible in our lifetimes! :) At any rate, this is an amazing discovery!

UT way too intense - and double gravity - WOOP!

Too late claimed it - all land rights owned.

Hell yeh you can do it on the moon :)

Last edited:
Saw this article yesterday - anyway, I think it would probably be impossible for me to see people travelling there in my lifetime. :(

This planet is 2x more gravity than Earth so you will feel 2x heavier. Its 1 1/2 times bigger also. It would take 120 million years to get there at the speed of concord and there is no spaceship that exists to travel that far.

Well i think there is/was life on it because in the news they said if the planet was any further away from the sun its orbiting, it would be too cold, and if it was any closer, it would be too hot. Its just right where it is - this is what makes me think life is/was on it.

This planet is 2x more gravity than Earth so you will feel 2x heavier. Its 1 1/2 times bigger also. It would take 120 million years to get there at the speed of concord and there is no spaceship that exists to travel that far.

Well i think there is/was life on it because in the news they said if the planet was any further away from the sun its orbiting, it would be too cold, and if it was any closer, it would be too hot. Its just right where it is - this is what makes me think life is/was on it.

We've already said that about Mars. But this is the first in a while (That's in years people) that we've seen one that probably does in fact have water on it like our own Earth.

Its not that far, I actually drove my truck over to that planet yesterday using my patented wormhole technology. I mananged to kidnap an exterrestial Hippo before I left.

Last edited:
Back