• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Forum Section Proposal

Is it a good idea?

• Great idea, why didnt I think of it.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Stupid idea, i cant believe how dumb you are.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
HEY, screw you guys that said it is a bad idea and that i m dumb. lol, j/k, ;) maybe i am, but i still think it is a good idea. :D

but yeah, i even posted a couple scripts yesterday that i feel would be a good addition to this new section, and i will continue to post more if we get it. the programming help section should be where we make requests for scripts, and if the script gets created, put it in the free script section, and put a link in the requested thread to the script. that way we help someone, and maybe others at the same time.

@Peo, is this section coming, or, are you still thinking about it?

that would be what the programming help section is for, not the section we are proposing. :p

Unfortunately, people may and will mistake the forum for that. If that happens, Peo will make it a reply-only forum, and mods will have to do extra work because they have to move threads into the forum. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about that Iyeru. There are ways to solve that.

Unfortunately, people may and will mistake the forum for that. If that happens, Peo will make it a reply-only forum, and mods will have to do extra work because they have to move threads into the forum. ;)

exactly why a lot of us said the access of posting new thread should be restricted of have to go through an approval system first.

That's true, but it's not a major problem and will be taken care of as suggested by others in this thread already.

That's correct. There are ways of dealing with things and a couple extra subforums won't be too much extra load for the current Mods either.

One subforum coming up.

I'm still looking into the details. Need to look into the vB settings, what is possible to do along the lines of what has been suggested etc. Most likely I will add it within the next couple of hours. Or it will be there tomorrow.

One subforum coming up.

I'm still looking into the details. Need to look into the vB settings, what is possible to do along the lines of what has been suggested etc. Most likely I will add it within the next couple of hours. Or it will be there tomorrow.

thanks Peo :D

Yep it will be taken care of with bashing and flamming for posting in the wrong section :p (Joke)
+ rep added, Iv added +rep for less.. Much less!
Cant wait to see this in action!

Back