• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Free Host...

I hope he does... maybe you should offer the plans paid by the month at like $4-$5 or something. Or maybe even larger plans at $9/month.

Apickett - im hoping to make some money! Sure im doing this for the love of hosting :D but it would be cool to make a little money to improve the service etc..!

If anyone is scared about signing up for the paid services (and I assure you there is no need), sign up for the free package for a week, see how it goes, you can always e-mail admin@vwww.net to upgrade and in a weeks time you will see a little "upgrade your account" link appear on the homepage!

Thanks for all the signups so far guys, please dont just sign up for the hell of it, and if you already have done, e-mail me please to let me know; sure you can play around for a while but dont just leave 'dead' accounts!

If anyone else has questions im in the VWWW.NET chat room right now, find it at http://vwww.net/techsupp.htm

Curious

Webgod,
We place the banners on our pages (not a member---yet) right? Cant we just place the banner on the index page??

Hey, this sounds really nice. Do you support the following on the free account?

SSI
.htaccess (not only PW prot.)
any file types (zip, exe...)
any file size (within the limit of the account)

Good luck. :)

Travis - the terms say that 70% of your pages must have the banner, and one of these must be the index page. For example, if you have 10 pages on your site, place the banner on your index page and 6 others.

Hey Meow, thanks for your question.

Do you support the following on the free account?

SSI

Yes.

.htaccess (not only PW prot.)

Yes.

any file types (zip, exe...)

Yes, but no viruses and illegal stuff (obviously!)

any file size (within the limit of the account)

Yes.

Any more questions, let me know!

Thanks Gian!

Any publicity we could get would be excellent :) Chat and Forum mods - im sending an e-mail to you all now..! ;)

Once I get my site up (a webmaster portal) I'll make you free webhost of the month (or week, not sure yet)

Originally posted by webgod2001
Yes, but no viruses and illegal stuff (obviously!)
OK, there went my plans on a virus repository. :rolleyes: :p
Thanks for your answer. Sounds great. :)

Glad to be of assistance Meow!

Renember, theres always this forum topic (yeesh its becoming a forum on its own aint it!) or the vwww.net chat room if anyone has any more questions or concerns about the service!

Do you host domains with the free account? Or do you have to sign up with the paid option to get that?

Anyway, your paid options look very reasonable. $40 a year - that's less than $4 a month! :)

Why thanks, im quite proud of my prices :cool:

Im afraid we dont do domain hosting, but if you register a domain through us we deal with a very good company with full support for cloaked web forwarding, subdomains and email forwarding!

£10 / $14.95 per year for .com .net .org
£10 / $14.95 per 2 years for .co.uk .org.uk

Back