• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host [11-24-2002]

good news is, i remember what my password was... phew!

btw, does anyone know if this server is accessible from anywhere in the world? u know how some server doesn't give access to people from a certain country... like not international access or something. anyone know anything...? :confused:

So, you should be able to connect to their ftp server. For DjG, OZ is Australia. What is the word Axx??? Access???? ;) :p

OZ=Aus=Australia

OZ and Aus are pronounced the same. :classic2:

Now the Geography is out of the way, back to topic :p

Here's how to do it in FlashFXP

1 > Goto Options -> Preferences . Then the proxy/firewall/ident tab.

2> In the proxy server box , use the following info :

Type : 7. SITE ftp-host ftp-port
Host : ftpproxy.tsn.at
Port : 21
User : ftpuser
Password : ftp

Then click Ok

3> Click on FTP -> Quick Connect or simply hit F8

4> Enter the following details in the new window :

Server or Url : 10.66.232.145
Port : 21
Username : Your username goes here.
Password : Your password goes here.

Click connect. Now it should work. :)

btw, site is loading quite fast for me and the ftp also seems to work fine. Just hope it stays that way for a long time :)

and thanks to DjG for the link :)

Regards
SoulReaper

Originally posted by conkermaniac
You can spell "Germany" just fine, but you can't read the word? Sheesh, lol! :p :D

I think you mean German - in that case, use Babelfish to translate. ;)

Sorry for my bad wording... :confused2

what is the mysql server name?i use my account name and pass and "localhost" for the server name to connect,but it says "access denied"

OZ is definitely Australia. the reason why it was OZ rather than AU, bcos OZ pronounces as Aussie. Aussie means Australian.
somehow, it transformed into Australia. so, OZ is Australia. :biggrin2:

well, my site works just fine... thanks everybody.

socks

*edit

Ah i got it it for WS_FTP:
You have to use "(internal) User after logon" @ the Firewall settings then the FTP is running how it should be.
:)

Last edited:
yes, when they said 'connect with a proxy', it means entering details for the firewall in WS_FTP. i think it's just a different terms used. ;)

Back