• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting offer idea , please comment

For a short term, the business will prosper but for the long term, it won't. How would you sustain your business after all of your clients had paid a one time fee? It would be more sustainable if you make it one year.

For a short term, the business will prosper but for the long term, it won't. How would you sustain your business after all of your clients had paid a one time fee? It would be more sustainable if you make it one year.

i guess you miss the point of this

i got a company , i get my money from my packages i sell , including but not limited by webhosting ( yearly/montly ) dedicated servers ( yearly/montly ) and vps servers ( montly/Quarterly ) so hosting a few clients for a low price as you call it is not a big problem for me

specialy if you keep some idea's in mind that it is the point for the users to upgrade there package after they feel that the 1time package is not big enouf anymore
so the users who does not use mutch and where you can host 10k of them at the same time stays at the 1time package , users who use more pays for what they like to use and will upgrade to a montly package as they know the quality of the hosting

thats kinda the system i like to apply in a nutshell

Greetings From PowerChaos

Well...how's it working so far? I've seen you advertise on a couple different forums. Any clients for the new plans yet?

not yet , i only advertised on this forum for it as it is still a alpha project
and i am a little short on time at current moment to start promoting it big

Greetings Fom PowerChaos

seem like the free package is too small and just able host a really simple site that not allow them to extend.
I understand that free hosting package is every attractive and highly search but such lower package will occure ppl ignore it .
Try to make a package which a nice name and increase some of the feature like the space and email . The feature is too low until free also do not show the value.

Back