• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Look!

I miss the old one:(

But I'm sure it'll grow on me

Edit, oh noes, I have to now change my avatar:(

Looks good :)

But I dislike the logo. Well the font, it's too cursive. Doesn't go well with the rest of the site.

You can choose between the old and new version at the bottom left of the forums

Some places still have the old skin >>; Like this thread. But, that can be overridden by choosing the new style in the UCP. Nugi's avatar looks horrible on the new BG.

Last edited:
I really like the new look. However, it is kind of hard for the eyes with the light green colors and the top portion is very light which makes it really hard to see. I personally thought I visited the wrong site at first.

Ok, how can I make a gif smaller??

I need to get a new avatar because of the new them :cry2:

edit, yay new avatar ftw!

Last edited:
I really like the new look. However, it is kind of hard for the eyes with the light green colors and the top portion is very light which makes it really hard to see. I personally thought I visited the wrong site at first.

By saying the top portion is very light, you mean the logo? (FreeWebspace.net, the largest guide to free webhosting!)

But I dislike the logo. Well the font, it's too cursive. Doesn't go well with the rest of the site.
To quote myself and bring in some suggestions, the logo's font *should* be the same as used for this button:
forum_new.gif

By saying the top portion is very light, you mean the logo? (FreeWebspace.net, the largest guide to free webhosting!)

Yes the logo. Also I am not very used to that light blue, makes me feel like I am new to FWS again :cry2:

Back