• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New site

xsnetwork

Hi,
I have recently acquired e8o.com and hosting, my plan for it is going to be a fan network, allowing owners of fansites to come and promote there sites, and if they want join the network, and also let music lovers come and talk about music and the likes.

This is the current layout I'm playing with:
http://test.e8o.com/site/site.html

if you can give your ideas, suggestions and comments I'd really appreciate it,
Thanks,
Jake :)

The Copyright notice is hard to see...

Use some hover effects too.

And use more colours than white?

Other than that, it's a nice site.

Thanks for the comments so far. I also have another possible design. Here it is. I'm considering finding a script which allows users to change themes throughout the site and have a selection of themes. If not, I guess I'll have to choose one!

i can't see anything good or bad about it - which is a good thing? i dunno - seems plain and simple, not much to point out

color matches are good. All you need is to add more contents on it. By the way, what's the banner on the top?

Thanks for the comments. Which do you prefer?

The banner isn't an actual banner, it's the top left 468x60 of one of my other sites :)

The e8o logo is in 2 fonts, the e and o are in "roundabout" and the 8 is in Arial.

I have a HTML version of the light grey template... just I'm not sure what to do to display the content. At the moment it looks like this. Any suggestions?

The 2nd one is much cooler than the first and the third, but what do u intend to put on the left column? It's just a piece of wasted space to me.

Back