• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nlc?

It means 'Not really cool', because they're senior members, but aren't cool enough to change their title.

The title "NLC" was originally "No Life Club", and the members Nick Lex and Coolin were the first to reach it.

tandoc said:
It means 'Not really cool', because they're senior members, but aren't cool enough to change their title.

Wait....Senior Members can change their titles? I never realized this! After scouring the user cp option I cant find it, how do I change my title?

ksb said:
Wait....Senior Members can change their titles? I never realized this! After scouring the user cp option I cant find it, how do I change my title?
Not "Senior Members"... senior members. I believe you only need 1000 posts now.

I need a clever user title and a new avatar. Oh well, im just not a very creative person with that kind of stuff.

Seems that since the upgrade, the system doesn't automatically put the members in a new group. Looks like I'll have to play with promotions to get that setup correctly :S

Captain_Thunder said:
That's what I was wondering.

I have decided to make it my life's goal to get into the fabled NLC. Here I come!

That is one very sad life goal, I hope you know that. However, it will be quite the interesting and fun quest, should you master the art.

Back