• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No war

Complete with "late breaking news" featuring discussions with formal generals and colonels and such discussing what military tactics should/have been used.

I hate to break it to you but the USA sucks, you think your so good, your so self contained that when you think something can threaten your power (ie oil) you have to attack and get it back. I don't really know whether bush is after the oil or really after Hussein, probably under an influence influence of both factors.

You people pride yourselves on having a true democracy, however that is very far from the truth, you are much more right winged than you think. If the president can choose whether to go to war or not without the consent of the general public you have a serious problem. Even here in Australia John Howard seems to be taking this stance with the USA, he doesn't really have a choice as the USA isn't exactly the best country to have a 'misunderstanding' with.

Personally if George Bush is after the Oil then stuff him, he shouldn't go to war. However if he is after hussein I say go slow the crap out of Iraq.

To bad about the peasants, there is something much more risky at stake. Ever heard of collateral damage?

P.S. Don't go on about how many spelling mistakes I have made, its lame and its just an excuse if your losing an argument..gg

Last edited:
I feel both Iraq and N.Korea should be disarmed but in other ways and not war. Looks like Bush is trying to finish wat his father hasn't. By the way, we're not jealous at all of USA.

Originally posted by velton
don u 4get the pain of the world war II ??
Well, it's not that I want to forget it.... it's just that I've never been through it.

Personally, I don't think Bush is gonna see this lil button, nor is he going to care.

Originally posted by Chris Marks
I think there's a lot of details that we simply do not know. I've not yet decided if I'm for war or against it, because I don't have enough information.

I do however support the men and women who are willing to give their lives to protect certain freedoms we have, like the freedom to protest war.

I completely agree. You may only have 11 posts here, but I can see they were all meaningful. ;)

I'm not exactly AGAINST war but I am against how Bush is going about it. It's not good, it doesn't make us look good and it will come back to bite us later....if it doesn't bite us right away.

If we don't have the backing of the UN, we need to leave it be. Going to war without approval of the UN is a dumb, dumb thing to do. :rolleyes:

Hey,

War is war. There are many different types of wars. There are winners and losers of each type at some stage. If we kill 50,000 people in War. That is around 3 million less than WWII. Remember if we have WWIII it will be a lot different to the one before it.

IRAQ shouldn't be "disarmed" of weapons it should be disarmed of its leaders. Saddam and his pain in the --- son. Its a big pitty the sniper who was hired to kill him missed his head and hit his spine..... he is walking around now. People all say Suddam is bad but he is a pussy cat compaired to his son who by the way is more powerful than his father.

Originally posted by darkcurves
I feel both Iraq and N.Korea should be disarmed but in other ways and not war. Looks like Bush is trying to finish wat his father hasn't. By the way, we're not jealous at all of USA.

we're not jealous at all of USA

I think that fighting terrorism by dropping bombs is stupid.

I think that Bush is more of a threat to world peace than Hussein is.

Originally posted by Daniel
Believe or not Keith, your post is filled with grammatical errors aswell. ;)
errors like: "maybe hos company can grow up a grow and doing this project". you're right, i can see the connection :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CareBear
I wouldn't say jealousy. More like a stubborn naieve child that wants to play with matches in a room filled with fireworks against better judgement.
if that's an analogy on the u.s., you have a lot to learn.

Originally posted by keith
errors like: "maybe hos company can grow up a grow and doing this project". you're right, i can see the connection :rolleyes:

Ok maybe not on the same level. :rolleyes:

the hate many nations harbor toward america comes down to one thing: jealousy.

I think this sentence somes it up - arrogance is why many people dislike the USA.

The USA is the worlds biggest bully when it comes to foreign policy, they have installed and removed governments at will and in the process been responsible for millions of deaths. Chile, Panama, Vietnam, East Timor, Iraq the list goes on and on.....

Nobody i know is jealous of your self-centered consumerist cesspit of a nation....

Apoligies for the generalisations and ranting. :confused2

I think I can say naieve when I see people nearly trampling one another on the news just so they can stock up on duct tape of all things.
At least there was one intelligent woman they interviewed who said that the level only got turned up a notch to get everyone so paranoid and hyper about terrorism that they'll eventually agree to everything.

After Sept 11, the hindsighted legions started raising holy hell because the U.S. government had some indications that terrorists were planning some sort of major episode, and why the hell didn't they do something about it before it happened.

What would they have said if the current restrictions on travel, the confiscation of anything vaguely pointy, the intrusive searches, and general invasion of privacy were instituted prior to the attack?

These same clowns are currently screaming about a war against Iraq when all we have is indications that Saddam is planning some sort of major episode involving the death of millions by chemical, biological, or nuclear warfare...

Sooooo... Do we wait for the death of millions of innocents , or do we move to prevent it by attacking the plotters... Knowing that thousands will die to prevent the death of millions?
Should we wait for the hindsighted legions to raise holy hell because millions died and we saw it coming, yet did nothing.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Originally posted by Archbob
So we will attack iraq, which has no nuclear weapons, and not attacking N.Korea which has nuclear weapons, is in clear defiance of UN regulations, and has ballistic weapons that can reach out west coast.

That makes perfect sense to me.

How much sense does it make to attack a country we know has nukes?? Do we WANT them to blow our biggest cities to bits?

And Kaliber, I hope you are joking about the collateral damage ****. Otherwise you are sick. In any case, where are you from?? Do you know all the Americans there are? I don't have bloated opinions of my country. I know exactly what kind of person you're talking about, because there are a few in my senior class. But just because they're the loudest doesn't mean they're all there is. Personally, I'm quite a cynic. In terms of ethics or whatever, I wish I lived in France right now. Though I don't see what good that would do.

"More like a stubborn naive child that wants to play with matches in a room filled with fireworks against better judgement." ...Yeah this is kinda my image of W, but not the whole US - the country is made up of many people, not just one crusading "leader." I still can't figure out how that ....idiot (for lack of a better, but still appropriate word) got into office.

In war, everyone loses. And by the way, what the heck good is DUCT TAPE gonna do you in a terrorist attack??? :confused2 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by velton
nme_no_iraq_war_sticker_small.jpg

should i say more ..

to every hoster here , pls get this in ur site !!

Thanks..

for giving me a idea.. I'll be posting a ad like that PRO WAR ON IRAQ AND N. KOREA!

Call me a ignorant American. I'm proud to be an American but I do respect other people.

Originally posted by Rick

... when all we have is indications that Saddam is planning some sort of major episode involving the death of millions by chemical, biological, or nuclear warfare...

There are absolutely no indications of anything of the sort.

hmm... i think better don't have any war, just have some agreement between the countries. why not? if we have war, you will face on World War III again. you think this could take benefit from the ppl and the countries?

i'm sure that all of the 991 happen should be acted by the osama himself and some of his gang. why should we include iraq ppl as a terroism.

if they decide to have war, there's no peaceful to each of the country. that's for sure!

hmm.... solution ? hehe.... i dont know. better find osama and his gand first.

Back