• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

O Dusty, Where Art Thou?

I should not have said anything, cause it seems I've turned this thread into one of those "let's talk about computers" threads. I apologize to the forums for that.

Originally posted by Jan
He may be basking in the Caribbean sunshine :cool2:

Well I'm going this march break and there's nothing you people can do about it. :p

Yes but I used to see him online nearly all the time. He did mention being ill last Thursday (or day before Valentine's Day) Just seems unusual. I also haven't seen Phrozen online at WHT.

*gasp*
No, it can't be! It's not like there's a flu going around or anything!
:rolleyes:
Well there's the flu going around all over the place where I live anyway :p

My tolerance for a number of you has been worn to its breaking point. Over the past year, I have tried a live and let live approach, but, with all hope of compromise simply exhausted, I must now take my leave. I'm sickened by your company.

The rest of you I shall miss; please don't feel your presence has anything to do with my decision. I do hope to see you again.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dusty
My tolerance for a number of you has been worn to its breaking point. Over the past year, I have tried a live and let live approach, but, with all hope of compromise simply exhausted, I must now take my leave. I'm sickened by your company.

The rest of you I shall miss; please don't feel your presence has anything to do with my decision. I do hope to see you again.
:confused2

Back