• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh iTunes, you are so awful.

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
itunes-20070726-164351.jpg

Tim Armstrong got a sex change??

Apple sucks... yay...

Show me a girl that doesn't like diamends and I'll show you one that doesn't have any..

Show me a man that doesn't like Apple and I'll show you someone that doesn't have a Mac

Show me a girl that doesn't like diamends and I'll show you one that doesn't have any..

Show me a man that doesn't like Apple and I'll show you someone that doesn't have a Mac

Actually, I dont like Max ....... I've never owned one, but recently I had to put up with one in my house while I installed vista on it, naturally I played about for a few days before I changed anything to have a look at osx, its nothing special at all, not that Vista is but not everyone likes them ....... and the guy who owned it wanted Vista over OSX, that's what he got ......

While I wouldn't put it past Tim Armstrong to get a sex change, the simple, and depressing, fact is that Tim Armstrong co-wrote a lot of that album for Pink, thus if you were looking for more from Tim Armstrong, that's exactly what you'd find.

How can a guy be so good in one band, but everything else he touches is awful?

While I wouldn't put it past Tim Armstrong to get a sex change, the simple, and depressing, fact is that Tim Armstrong co-wrote a lot of that album for Pink, thus if you were looking for more from Tim Armstrong, that's exactly what you'd find.

How can a guy be so good in one band, but everything else he touches is awful?

Good in two bands.

Actually, I dont like Max ....... I've never owned one, but recently I had to put up with one in my house while I installed vista on it, naturally I played about for a few days before I changed anything to have a look at osx, its nothing special at all, not that Vista is but not everyone likes them ....... and the guy who owned it wanted Vista over OSX, that's what he got ......

I agree,it may not be everyones taste!

Op Ivy was the band I was talking about.

I guess Rancid is pretty good.

Ah, okay. I assumed you were referring to Rancid. And Rancid is good in "Let's Go" and "...And Out Come the Wolves", besides that I haven't heard much of them. Except "Indestructible," which I hated.

I've actually got an iBook, I ended up installing Ubuntu (ppc) on it.

Ah, okay. I assumed you were referring to Rancid. And Rancid is good in "Let's Go" and "...And Out Come the Wolves", besides that I haven't heard much of them. Except "Indestructible," which I hated.

I saw them live at the Warped Tour years ago, back when punk bands still played Warped, and they had a pretty decent show. I'd go see them in a full set if they swung through town. Although if Tim Armstrong did a solo tour through here, I'd burn the building down.

Back