• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh my flipping whillickers it's the ACT

foo2thabar

NLC
I got my ACT scores back today: 30 composite!

This is like a weight off my chest. Too bad my GPA sucks -- 2.707. The core GPA is 2.4, and I need a core 3.0 to get the HOPE scholarship, which will pay for college tuition in-state in whole. So I'm screwed as far as that goes.

What'd you guys get on the ACT/SAT?

Congrats my friend!

I got a 28 I believe. You are apparently smarter than I! My GPA was ---- though, I didn't try in high school ;-)

SAT here, and well... let's just say there's a reason I'm attending a community college: 980. Of course this was the "old format" SATs.

I'm really not that stupid... I just don't test well.

SAT here, and well... let's just say there's a reason I'm attending a community college: 980. Of course this was the "old format" SATs.

That's what they all say :p

Can't you transfer from the college to a university after a year? Tons of people here do that between Georgia Perimeter College and Georgia State University.

That's what they all say :p
:(

But, but... I had a decent GPA, 3.64 or thereabouts.

Can't you transfer from the college to a university after a year? Tons of people here do that between Georgia Perimeter College and Georgia State University.
Oh, sure, but cost is another factor for me. It amounts to me saving about $7,000 per semester that I don't have. Financial Aid covers my tuition at the CC, but it wouldn't even cover half at a state university.

:(

But, but... I had a decent GPA, 3.64 or thereabouts.

Oh, sure, but cost is another factor for me. It amounts to me saving about $7,000 per semester that I don't have. Financial Aid covers my tuition at the CC, but it wouldn't even cover half at a state university.
Oh, yeah. ----. Speaking of financial aid, I need to work on that.

How many courses are you taking Bruce? Since I'm taking all computer courses it's an average of $500 something for the class, and text books can get up to $100-300

I only take 3 courses right now, so it's not that bad at the moment

I'm taking 3 classes this semester (the last 3 I need before I get my Associate Degree). I was supposed to graduate last year, but half of the classes I needed got canceled... so I had to come back for a 5th semester. :tard:

Tuition and misc. fees came out to just under $1000, then about another $200 for books this semester. It's increased about 25% since I started here in the Fall of '04.

never bothered with the act. got a 1280 (600 verbal 680 math 650 writing 11 essay) on sat, wasn't too happy with it though :/ since i knew friends who got 1400+ and 1500+ easy. still managed to get a ~5.7 or something gpa (i still dont know my final) and get to uflorida

Back