1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Oh where, oh where have the moderators gone?

Discussion in 'FreeWebspace.net Feedback' started by wswd, Mar 23, 2016.

1. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

sander k likes this.
  2. I know. We seem to be the only registered members that are on the site. I reported my thread about unlimited hosting and haven't received anything. That was 4 days ago. Hope they haven't abandoned us!

wswd likes this.
  3. Peo

Peo Administrator Staff Member Admin

I'm sure it didn't get manually approved, but something went wrong. Maybe people registered through facebook bypass this first post moderation. If so, I'll try to change that. Sorry about this.

sander k likes this.
  4. wswd

5. Peo

Removed and banned, but I still can't figure out how that happened. That user didn't sign up with facebook.

wswd likes this.
  6. wswd

Not sure, honestly. Weird though.

7. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

Its looking like a spam board lately, is there any staff left?

8. Peo

Yes. We've had some problems with spam lately but I'm here to moderate, ban and delete every day.

deanhills and sander k like this.
  9. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

Awesome!

Peo likes this.
  10. Peo

Thanks, a quick update on this spam issue. I've located what caused this and believe I've fixed it. We had a glitch in the settings where the first posts some new member made bypassed moderation.

wswd likes this.