• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok, dear friends need your reviews on myurl.in

Mr.X

Ok my dear friends,

Please spare a moment from your busy schedule to check my new & latest project: www.myurl.in

I tried to choose name as simple & meaningfull as possible! oldman2 & design is also pretty simple:tired2:

So, concept is no new but you can use it as a nice option :biggrin2:

Ok friends, will be waiting for you +ve & -ve comments but NOT for comments like same type, many other available...bllah blah....:shame:

Warm regards,

Mr.X

Last edited:
It's quite good because it's so instantaneous. No grueling registration process, just 1 minute and your ready. I may use it myself instead of adding to my alrdy long list of bookmarks!

Quite nice.

Not sure about the point of linking to a forum - if I'm redirecting a URL, I'm not exactly going to go and sign up. :)

Site has simple but nice looks. Logo is really sweet. I think you should increase height of header a little bit. Navigation bar should be more attractive. However, it looks simple and easy to access. Font of the content should be more visible. Although, forum of your site looks really nice. Wish you all the best! Keep updating ... :classic2:

The text on the right side of the header is kind of hard to read. Possibly having a very faint outline of the text would help.

same concept or themoose's site qrl.be i think? i like the look more though. works quick and it is a nice clean design. the only thing i did not like was the grey font with the grey backgroung in the header. i personally would make that font white. i thinks it blends in to much and makes it a little hard to read. besides that, great job bro. always an inspiration when i see your work. 9/10 on this.

jstgermain said:
same concept or themoose's site qrl.be i think? i like the look more though. works quick and it is a nice clean design. the only thing i did not like was the grey font with the grey backgroung in the header. i personally would make that font white. i thinks it blends in to much and makes it a little hard to read. besides that, great job bro. always an inspiration when i see your work. 9/10 on this.
Thanks buddy for commenting on www.myurl.in :)
I have now changed the fonts in the header but not colours, but if it still bad, i will replace with something else .
And also i am using button images in the nav bar instead of simple text links, i think they look more attractive & overall fonts size also increased by 1pt!

Now check, if everything is ok :p

Actually, my other two sites & forums is full of colours, so i wana make a site abit simple & just to the point!

& now only left is to put in some colours, lets find it....:tired2:

Last edited:
the font looks great either way, but like i said, it is still a little hard to read since it blends in so mych. i would just try using whit or something to keep it simple, but easier to read. :) otherwise, it looks great. as for adding more colors, i think it is perfec thow it is. any more color might be overkill since there is no anywhere to really add more colors. maybe make a rollover nac and have the button or text change to a shade of vlue. that might help for the more colors problem. great work bro.

Last edited:
Back