• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One Fine Day

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
You guys have seen me grow up. Maybe not mentally, but I've known some of you guys since before I had hair in odd places, like my chin. Today was my final official day of high school. Many pranks ensued, shirts signed and whatnot. Pictures to come.

Some videos of the annual Milk Run. In short: chug a litre of milk, run around, chug another, run around. Repeat until you give up; usually when you throw up one or more times:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pgcn52Max1Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5pVSAwoUMAw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6sv8gZYNwI8

For those that don't know, I signed up here at the start of highschool.

It's not that important, but I thought it warranted a thread.

:beer:

Now... time to study for those finals, if I want to get into Uni, anyway :eek:

(what kind of ---- did you do on your final day of highschool? we have Muck-up Day)

Didn't we sign up around the same time? It's like we're FWS-brothers. God I feel nerdy saying that.

Congrats Tandoc on finishing up with high school. Its a good feeling isn't it?

As sad as it is, I registered at some point in high school, maybe around Freshman or Sophmore year, too lazy to look. I would hate to read some of my early posts, I am sure I was a dumbass.

haha, ah yes... high School. I had a pretty slack grade 12 year. I had like one free block, a computer course, band/music composition. Went to LA for a band trip. 'twas fun :)

damn, the school year just started over here, this is my last year, let's hope it take me only one year to pass
[quote-Matt8]I am sure I was a dumbass.[/quote]
Was!!! are we supposed to think that you changed.

and congratulation Tandoc

i was kidding matt, don't get offended and make me apolgise again, and i still need you to host me

For those that don't know, I signed up here at the start of highschool.
Hey, me too. (Well, a few months into my Freshman year, but close enough.)

It's crazy how time flies.
(what kind of ---- did you do on your final day of highschool? we have Muck-up Day)
Interesting... we kind of spend out entire senior year inolved in similar shenanigans.

The last day is always the "water" (that's the claim, and while there are a number that actually contain water, the rest are various substances ;)) balloon fight, well, it's not really a fight so much... On our last day we left school a bit early to pick up a few truck loads of balloons and got back to school just before everyone else got out. We divided ourselves up at the two main entrances and waited patiently. It's an annual tradition.

Matt, I know I was a dumbass in my early days here too, so don't feel bad. :p

So Bruce does that mean your about the same age as I am? If you started in Sept 2000, you graduated same year as I did.

I'm 20 now. Graduated in May of '04 (2 weeks before my 18th birthday).

Last edited:
I signed up sometime in highschool too. wow I feel weird.
Tandoc: Congrats man. What kinda ---- are you guys doing? That was the weirdest thing I've seen in a while. :) wow

Didn't want to start a new thread, just thought I'd post an update on my progress through this exam period:

Done 2 math exams (hardest subject) and an english exam. 6 hours worth! Doing pretty well so far, pretty sure I aced the math exams (most people in the state don't even finish), here's to hoping i get really high!

I love school, wish I could go back :cry2:. Been 7-8 years since I left oldman2.

I always wanted to do a reunion & see how all my old friends did, I still stay in contact with the school for local reasons & my community.

BTW, congrats T, give it a year or two & you will wish you were back :p.

Oh, I already do wish I still had classes. Had so much fun, barely did anywork... AND IT IS SOMEHOW PAYING OFF. Crazy :p

Back