• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Only reason to watch American Idol

I watch it because its soo funny seeing people cry because they actually think they can sing.

I agree with you

"I AM YOUR BROOODDDAAA".. he has issues.

I can almost guarantee he will end up like that one person a few seasons back. The one that was so horrible, they gave him a contract.

Paula didn't seem as doped up as usual... I hope she's okay :) Have you ever seen that stupid show she has? She's ALWAYS messed up...

I love the song though, it was excellent... I doubt that guy will make it far, but maybe someone will buy the song off him.

I only watch the starting episodes of the show where are those funny people come to try out for the american idols.

I only watch the starting episodes of the show where are those funny people come to try out for the american idols.

I usually watch the first parts when they look for people, then I start watching again once they get to the REAL performances.

It's amazing that so many people with awful voices show up on these shows. How does it happen?! That is confidence... horribly, horribly misplaced confidence...

Paula didn't seem as doped up as usual... I hope she's okay :) Have you ever seen that stupid show she has? She's ALWAYS messed up....

She seems to get younger every year :eek3:.

I know Simon in real life, hes my brother :).

Back