• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Osama Bin Laden Killed

You just did a Fox News.

Oh heck no.

I watch BBC and even Al Jazeera (English). I'm just stating what I have heard. I hate Fox News. Total trash they are.

They did in fact find many USB thumb drives, and many hard-drives. Obama was still the brains behind operations evidently. Zawahari (SP?) is the one that often carries out the attacks.

They even said this on Al Jazeera. So you fail.

I think Osama was real but as the FBI once admitted, no hard ev against him.
Clearly Osama has been dead for a long time.
Funny how Obama released a fake birth cert that any photoshopper could prove fake in 10 secs then not 24 hours later managed to kill Osama.
Anyways, it sure worked...... turned the flock of mainstream news rating -----s to the Osama topic.
But instead of even questioning a flawed lie, the news headlines read "USA killed Osama and anyone who thinks different is a idiot".
Granted that they didnt actually use these words, but the soical maniplation, attacks on people who questioned the flawed lie should be enough for anyone with an IQ over 70 to go WTF?

Also, the court cases against Obama still keeps on going, not that any "news network" have reported much on it.
And the bag of bricks at the bottom of the ocean, which are claimed to be Osamas body will never be found.
But we are the consipricy theorists, because we fail to belive something that makes no sense.
We are the outcasts because we ask questions!
Soical brainwashing madness.

Last edited:
I'm glad he's been killed, no stupid trial working on HIS human rights.

Sorry to hear this. I am a person of pacific mind, do not thing the physical revenge (even if the person is a treat) is the way of the civil society. I think nobody deserves to be killed. The good emotions about it blackens the soul.

Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you.

Are you ----ing serious? This is a guy who BLEW UP buildings, created terror, and killed tons of people. He deserved to have been shot to a million pieces, drug off somewhere, lit on fire and burned to a crisp.

If your point is for him to suffer, what's worse: being shot twice in the head and killed instantaneously, or put in solitary confinement for the rest of his life?

Also, murder is murder. You can call it revenge, you can call it capital punishment. It's still murder.

Mr. List, how do you feel about the Sudanese government? The violent factions of Hutus in Rwanda?

And if anyone wants to bring up conspiracy theories, don't forget that I fully believe Peo is Tupac Amaru Shakur in hiding.

Last edited:
I'm not at all paranoid, I ask questions.
I was attacking the news media based on a so called "news report" on how crazy people would claim that they didnt beleive.
TBH I think its more crazy to beleive a goverment with a history of lying for its own gain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
I def could NOT beleive that they shot Osama and killed him only 24 hours after the birth cert issue and then not 72 hours later randomly tossed his body overboard.
How can I beleive that? at all?
Remember Osama has been "killed" 9 times, why so sure all of a sudden?
How did they manage to run complex lab tests to prove it was him in under 24 hours?
But the great thing is so long as news do not ask these questions, the overall population wont either... because they only ever repeat what they see on their idiot box.

This is either a lie; or the USA actually want people to question if they really killed him or not.

Last edited:
IDsF2.gif

So funny! I admire you, bro! O(∩_∩)O

I'm not at all paranoid, I ask questions.
I was attacking the news media based on a so called "news report" on how crazy people would claim that they didnt beleive.
TBH I think its more crazy to beleive a goverment with a history of lying for its own gain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
I def could NOT beleive that they shot Osama and killed him only 24 hours after the birth cert issue and then not 72 hours later randomly tossed his body overboard.
How can I beleive that? at all?
Remember Osama has been "killed" 9 times, why so sure all of a sudden?
How did they manage to run complex lab tests to prove it was him in under 24 hours?
But the great thing is so long as news do not ask these questions, the overall population wont either... because they only ever repeat what they see on their idiot box.

This is either a lie; or the USA actually want people to question if they really killed him or not.

I agree completely, when it first started being reported on the internet and the news I was saying to my friends. It's not true, how many times have we heard that he was dead and then weeks later he was seen or he remarkably came back to life.

If you don't beleive OBL was killed that belief is clearly not rational or based on any facts. You believe that because you have a confirmation bias coming from paranoia about the government.

How can anyone who is "just questioning" real reliable news sources find crazy people like Orly Taitz trustworthy? Seriously.

And complaining about layers when you open a scanned image pdf in Illustrator... How can tech savvy people fall for that kind of crap? Read here

I think it's a good sign for America that the number of birthers have been reduced significantly over the last month. It was getting a little too crazy.

The number of people who believe in birther nonsense are significantly fewer now than a month ago.

The paranoid quote is from a Nirvana song.

Still sure Nirvana had 'not' in it :)

I'll check, if they didn't then terrible quote (by their bad)...

Still think it's a good and bad thing.

According to Hilton Bin Laden died several years ago of kidney failure.
And now without proof how we can believe???

Peo get your head out!!!
After all the crap you just dribbled you failed to answer how anyone could rationally beleive such a crazy lie.
You failed to even aknowlage documentation of US self-terroist purposals in your argument and just attacked me with the same old boring line "Dont beleive it, your a nut!"
You failed to show one fact that Osama is dead, other than "stories of it."
Real reliable news sources?
We are talking about networks like ABC/FOX etc etc.
Oh by the way, a few days ago ABC used a 2 year old youtube video to show how the current Syrian government was treating its citizens.
needless to say they got busted and the news headline while still catched in google no longer exists on their website, they release no apoligy for making the mistake.
Reliable, sure!

If you don't beleive OBL was killed that belief is clearly not rational or based on any facts.
What facts do you have that he was?
I said I beleived he was already dead and has been for years, by the way.
See unlike you, I didnt fall for the 9th round of "We killed Osama".
The dude problay died of a heart attack 3 years ago while pumping wife after wife in the sack. IDK.
And complaining about layers when you open a scanned image pdf in Illustrator... How can tech savvy people fall for that kind of crap? Read here
The birth cert is not a 100% absoultly delcared "fact" to be real or fake, if it was there would be no debate at all.
If it could be proven to be "true 100% or false 100%" there would be no need to debate.

The problem is not just the layers of it though and the fact that you tried to just dispell this part of it shows you aint really been following it much at all, another opionion you found on your nightly dose of idiot infomation (news)?
When you start looking deep in to the cert you will find possibly computer generated signatures as they where most likley NOT written by pen, numbers are crooked and also remember that a few years ago Obama claimed that he could not get a birth cert because there wasnt one.
So he either lied then or now, but regardless a lie is a lie.

Eitherway, here is more to the story other than your "soruce"
This video is of a guy testing the "myth and fact"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhui8Xg0jSM

Obama could easily dispell the "myth" of a fake birth cert by showing it in real time to a selection of people and releasing pics of it, rather than a digital format that can be easily maniplated.

Orly Taitz
never heard of them.

I have stated on the forum before that while I agree with "some" of the NWO people, I dont beleive in a NWO.
I accept the fact that goverments lie daily and have for the last 100 years, I accept the fact that the news media fail to truly report anything real.
Clearly anyone who knows goverments lie should not be trusting the first thing that comes out of ones mouth, without fact backing it up and its stupid to do that.

At the end of the day, it could be as simple as what deeplist said "His ratings were down".

Or it could be deeper.... or it could of actually really happened this time.
But without hard proof, its going to be questioned by any decent human with an IQ above 70.

Last edited:
Trouble is even if they provided proof, the disbelievers would still disbelieve :S

Have you heard about the retaliation attacks that happened today? If he wasn't dead, why would they be retaliating? That will be just a start I don't doubt.

Back