• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Trouble is even if they provided proof, the disbelievers would still disbelieve :S

Have you heard about the retaliation attacks that happened today? If he wasn't dead, why would they be retaliating? That will be just a start I don't doubt.

I agree, regardless of what he provided it wouldnt be enough for some people, like they who follow the NWO idea.
Def wouldnt be enough for Alex Jones! haha.
But I have not seen enough proof to say without a doubt that Osama is dead nor enough to say I beleive its a real birth cert.
Iv not actually seen any proof of a retaliation either, read a few "stories" here and there but no proof yet.
Im only interested with fact and no fact has came out... "claims" are not fact.

Sadly, no one will ever actually be able to find "fact" in Obamas claims about Osama because he ordered he be thrown over a boat in to a large sea!

You believe all kinds of things without "enough proof" based on claims. You believed he had already been killed years ago based on exactly what? Nothing. So, why suddenly question something that has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources? It's paranoia. And in the case of the birth certificate - skin color clearly has something to do with it. No other president has released as much info about his birth as Obama. The info has then been verified by all relevant authorities, journalists and fact checkers. If that's still not good enough for you, you're either a racist or you're trying to get attention by acting stupid.

You believe all kinds of things without "enough proof" based on claims. You believed he had already been killed years ago based on exactly what? Nothing. So, why suddenly question something that has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources? It's paranoia. And in the case of the birth certificate - skin color clearly has something to do with it. No other president has released as much info about his birth as Obama. The info has then been verified by all relevant authorities, journalists and fact checkers. If that's still not good enough for you, you're either a racist or you're trying to get attention by acting stupid.
To bad I shot down all your logic before you even managed to post!
"Stupid/Dumb/Paranoid".
And still Peo releases no actual fact.
Once again ignoring the facts I posted about the media fail, want more? I could go on for hours, but because your just ignore them and reply "idoit" "stupid" and bla bla bla adding to the foolish soical maniplation fail I really cant be bothered.
Oh wait, he even threw in the "racist" remarks to, everyones racist for questioning a black person!.
Where have I or any other person who questioned this even said "he is black".
Stop being a racist Peo! stop looking at peoples skin colors and judging them, its wrong.

Also maybe its not so much because of his skin color but the fact his father was a Islam follower that lived in a Islamic country?
Maybe that has more to do with the questions than his skin color! durp!
The info has then been verified by all relevant authorities, journalists and fact checkers.
Yes the same ones that John Pilger recently spoke up against in his documentry "The war you dont see".
The same ones that take 2 year old youtube videos and say it was filmed yesterday!

I am still annoyed at you, you have proved nothing to me except what I already knew, people who follow mainstream news tend to just repeat what it says already, your link to the "birth cert layers" shows just how ill-informed on why people are really questioning it, even though you problay didnt even watch the video I posted showing more detail and proving it gos deeper than the layers, why would a news story only speak about the layers if there is more to it? thats some news reporting! I work 4 days a week and still manage to find the full story yet a full time media reporter cant?

Can you stop attacking on the birth cert issue, its only a meek point in what I am trying to say.
I have no real care factor if its real or fake, I just found it amazinly funny and odd that not 24 hours after its release Osama is killed and tossed in to the sea? you dont find that odd? then whos the idiot? the rational human that says "WTF?" or the one that blindly follows failed reports on the birth cert?

"News media dont really report" thats the point and the other point is to just beleive what ever you ready is utterly insane, when history tells us that both goverments and media LIE!
Do you trust liars? I dont.

Anyway I am done talking to you, until you can actually hold a vaild reason why I should trust a media or goverment thats lied countless times in the last 18 months.

Last edited:
Trouble is even if they provided proof, the disbelievers would still disbelieve :S

I agree, regardless of what he provided it wouldnt be enough for some people, like they who follow the NWO idea.

But I have not seen enough proof to say without a doubt that Osama is dead nor enough to say I beleive its a real birth cert.

And there you have it folks.

I also wonder if anyone questioned any other President's place of birth hmmmm. For all we know, Clinton could be an Aussie expat :eek: (Sure hope Bush wasn't though).

Dude, you still trust the very same anonymous freaks who fooled you about the layers crap (someone who by the way didn't even bother to scan or look at the high res image = epic fail). And here's a newsflash for you that I guess will blow your mind: "the media" is not one single entity.

I think this topic can be closed, because it will cause an endless discussion, where no one wins.
The truth is in the depth of the sea.

It's been getting really dull around here lately talking to the bots, so why close a thread on here that actually has people talking and discussing things?

it will cause an endless discussion, where no one wins.
The truth is in the depth of the sea.
This^^ ^

Dude, you still trust the very same anonymous freaks who fooled you about the layers crap (someone who by the way didn't even bother to scan or look at the high res image = epic fail). And here's a newsflash for you that I guess will blow your mind: "the media" is not one single entity.
That is not even a reply worth reading, didnt even touch on media fail..
Wow omg theres a few media companies? is that your point.
Well mine still is they all suck!
& what Layer crap are you actually talking about? I am talking about computer generated signatures?
I dont trust anyone!!! when are you going to get it through your thick head that all I am doing is asking questions! unlike you who is asking questions and answering them with a 150 word media release that dont even touch on the real issues.
As I stated I do not care if its real or fake, his not my pres.
He could of came from mars for all I give!
I just found it funny and odd that Osama has been killed for like the 9th time only 24 hours after the birth cert was released & 72 hours later they threw him overboard.
It seems more probable that Osama died while having sex with wife after wife!

Last edited:
Nah, the truth is right in front of you, but you choose to ignore it for one of the two reasons I've mentioned above.

Let me get this right. You don't trust "the media", but you trust an anonymous guy on youtube who clearly doesn't know what he's doing?

Nah, the truth is right in front of you, but you choose to ignore it for one of the two reasons I've mentioned above.

Let me get this right. You don't trust "the media", but you trust an anonymous guy on youtube who clearly doesn't know what he's doing?
The truth is at the bottom of the sea.
The youtube video was a example of what people are questioning, I posted it in reply to YOU only, because you was the one craping on about layers acting like you knew it all.
As I said, do not care about the birth cert, was just a odd event.
If being a free thinking human is "paranoid" then I am very paranoid and proud of it.

Last edited:
Look at the result here people - KILL BIN LADEN and we end up arguing amongst ourselves along with the other outcomes, revenge attacks, already happening as predicted.

He was a sad coward and deserves no more time on any media, so stop fighting amongst yourselves and get back to life as it still is :)

Or your falling into the obvious trap of terrorism, to defeat by doing anything other than that which requires any courage on their part.
Sending misguided people to blow themselves and innocent people up is not a brave act, and they've been beaten time and again in direct confrontation, so they are the losers (include nutters, idiots, stupid, basket cases, anything else you can think of fill in the space here ).

Now stop it you lot or you get a smack :lol:

Look at the result here people - KILL BIN LADEN and we end up arguing amongst ourselves along with the other outcomes, revenge attacks, already happening as predicted.

He was a sad coward and deserves no more time on any media, so stop fighting amongst yourselves and get back to life as it still is :)

Or your falling into the obvious trap of terrorism, to defeat by doing anything other than that which requires any courage on their part.
Sending misguided people to blow themselves and innocent people up is not a brave act, and they've been beaten time and again in direct confrontation, so they are the losers (include nutters, idiots, stupid, basket cases, anything else you can think of fill in the space here ).

Now stop it you lot or you get a smack :lol:

Couldn't agree more, he killed innocent when he was alive, he's striking up violent outrage now he's "dead" but on the other hand there are so many ????'s to be answered.

he fact is that a major leader of a terrorist organization has been killed. i am happy for that. yes, i do believe someone will step up to take his place, but, that will be dealt with when it happens. i think this is good news for the entire world, not just the USA.

Good for the world as Obama need to rule it ;)... Good for the Obama's election campaign. Osama is nothing now but Obama is everything now ;).... ITS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Back