• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid hosting enquiry

AMC

serial slacker
NLC
This isnt a paid hosting request ,

but sometime in the near future i will probably be looking for a host for media for my site, and i am scouting prices.

If you have a problem with hosting fansubbed anime media despite disclaimers (though the animes will probably be unliscenced) Then please do not reply.

I am looking for a host who can give me a high badwidth, hosting deal, with a minimum of around 50 gb space.

I would like the opportunity to expand (obviously paying more) if possible.

I am flexible on price, but my absolute max for the first three months is £15 pounds per month, after that we can negotiate.

amc admin

I think you should do search in Google for this purpose. But you may look at box.net, filecities.com. Maybe it'll help you somehow.

It's highly unlikely that you will find a hosting package with 50GB of space for 15 quid per month.

When you say hdd, do you mean buy a server, cos ive looked into that and the lowest price i can get is like £80 which i just cant afford.

is it just a scam when some sites offer 75gb and 1tb of badwidth for 15 $ a month,

Yes & no, they are just very clever with how they word their terms & conditions.

Yes - They do offer it to you.

No - They do NOT provide it to you.

They will suspend your account on a basis of CPU usage, illegal activity or intent to break there TOS.

For example, in your case, they will terminate your account because you are using licensed anime, even if they cannot get any proof, they will still terminate your account (hence no evidence of your files :p)

But no. The lowest you will get 50GB of storage for is about $60/month (about £30/month) And then add on a minimum of £5 for 500GB bandwidth, it gets to about £35/month.

You won't see any reliable companies advertising a deal like that, but if you find someone starting out a hosting business or someone with a dedicated server where they aren't using hardly any resources you might be able to get that space for £15.

Just expect to have to sift through a lot unreliable kiddie hosts before you find your diamond in the rough.

If you can't find anything, you might think about using some of the free file upload places to store your really large files (if you're doing a content download site)

Well, if I were to offer you what you requested.
Here's my qouta.

Price: $75 per month
Storage: 50gb
Bandwidth: 1000gb

Well, you might as well get a VPS or dedicated server with that kind of price.

Edit:
Woops! Miss calculated! Sorry! Its acutally $75.00 per month instead.

Last edited:
Well, if I were to offer you what you requested.
Here's my qouta.

Price: $150 per month
Storage: 50gb
Bandwidth: 1000gb

Well, you might as well get a VPS or dedicated server with that kind of price.

Right you are. In this case it's better to have VPS or even a dedicated server that you can manage yourself if you can, of course.

For this I would reccomend a dedicated server.

We could for example provide a very capable server for £65 /month...

Or shared £39 /month.

Regards,

Back