• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid To Park

shockfire

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good domain parking services that are highly appraised.

Google's is the first I found, but there's no chance of reaching the minimum 750,000 http://www.google.co.uk/domainpark/

Iv'e been searching Google for awhile now, and I can't find anything good- it's like most of these services disappeared. Maybe it's because people realised they could get more money when shoving the adverts on a page themselves, but it's kinda hard nowadays to get ads on a site with no content :) Plus, I really don't want to have to keep track of 5 or more adbrokers.

Anyway, thanx for your help.

Thanx for the reply,

I think I might be just better off trying to make my own (just shove some google ads, plus some others on my domain, and write a short usefull paragraph for google to target).

Back