• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Partnership/Looking for a new web host

SearchAt!

I am still looking for a web host.:)
Any suggestions would also be appreciated on good web hosts.
I am looking for a new web host for http://metasearchat.com My present web host will not allow me to run my meta search engine on there servers. What I need is:
unix server
unmetered bandwidth
able to run a meta search engine
2 search directories
cgi-bin of course
25 or more Mb
optional:
on site counter
Tech support on web server
SSI

I need all this for free and in return I will post your ad on each of my pages. All Terms are negotiable. My domain name is only 5 months old but I am receiving over 1000 hits a week, as of today.

Last edited:
'sorry for you but i don't think you can get a partnership if youre site is looking that way ... try to make a better design, succes !

Originally posted by The_ReVenger
'sorry for you but i don't think you can get a partnership if youre site is looking that way ... try to make a better design, succes !

Well revenger, since you want to be critical about the web site, why don't you give us a few of your suggestions or all if you would like and we will take them into consideration and make the appropriate changes.

Originally posted by Mike-Melen
lol, yea sorry to say it but I think The_ReVenger is right

Well Mike, since you agree with the revenger, why don't you give us your suggestions on how to improve our site and we will take them into consideration.

Layout looks fine if you ask me. Sites dont need to be eye candy to do their job!

Sure.......im not sure what runs a meta search and what dont, but here are my favorites:

www.free.prohosting.com- "unmetered" bandwidth, banner ads, 50 megs, ftp

www.9cy.com 1,000 gb transfer(1 terabyte), 500 mgs space, pop up ads but I dont think they have cgi, but im not totally sure.

Originally posted by Matt8
Sure.......im not sure what runs a meta search and what dont, but here are my favorites:

www.free.prohosting.com- "unmetered" bandwidth, banner ads, 50 megs, ftp

www.9cy.com 1,000 gb transfer(1 terabyte), 500 mgs space, pop up ads but I dont think they have cgi, but im not totally sure.

Thanks Matt8,
I already chaecked out 9cy.com and nope they don't have cgi. but the www.free.prohosting.com might work for now with just my metasearch engine, until I find another host who can host my site on one server.

To all those Web Hosts who responded to this post and other surfers that gave me suggestions, Thank You. I am here to tell you that we do not need further suggestions or further offers unless we post here again or you can beat our current offer at http://canadadream.net. This place is awesome. They will run my site of a metasearch engine and 2 search directories. And There support is awesome. I had a question for them andshot it through there ticket trouble system and they answered me within 3 hours. If you are looking for a web host for your web site, look no farther. This web host, if they keep the same everything, will be a top notch host.

Back