• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Pay-Per-Email" is such thing still there???

Peter65

Hi..

I was wondering whether "Pay-per-Email" program is still existing?

If so, suggest me a best one.

There are TONS. If you want, you can email me and I'll send you some referral links.

If you can refer people, then you should be able to cash out easily. I don't have very many referrals, but some of them are easier to work with, MulahMail has a "scavenger hunt", centsablemail has daily search contests, which I have one 2 in. My favorite ones are RapidMail4U and MulahMail.

Some pay up to 5 cents a mail, but they have extremely high cashout rates, while others send as low as .5 cents per email.

TJ

Originally posted by TJGuitar85
Some pay up to 5 cents a mail, but they have extremely high cashout rates, while others send as low as .5 cents per email.
So some are as low as 50 cents? Or do you mean .005 cents? ;)

I mean't 0.5 cents as in 1/2 a cent, or $0.005, it just depends on how much they charge for advertisiing, and what they take for profit, and how high their payout is, I don't know. CashRead.com for example does 5cents per email. They also give you a 50$ bonus for signing up, but they don't give you anything til you reach 500$, and that probably isn't going to happen unless people refer lots of people or whatever, I join them for the heck of it, or you could see it in the long term, if they last a while, I don't know.

Some of them send tons of mails, some send very few. What I like about them is that most require that you only be 13 years old, and they dont ask for SS#'s:)

TJ

Have you received any payment from any of them as yet? A $500 limit would be hard to reach I would imagine :eek:

Nope, but I have enough in some to buy advertising if I wanted too. But I have virtually no referrals. Besides on some of them you have to be 18, but they have no where to put your birthdate on the signup page, so i'll just read the emails, click the links and save it til I'm 18. heh.

You should check out "www.getpaidforum.com" its on a really slow server, but some of the various get paid by email companies have forums there. Some of them have lower payouts in PayPal or E-Gold, but I don't use those.

TJ

The key to using ANY of those get cash for reading e-mails or referring friends is reading the terms. If you dont you can get scammed out of alot of money.

Here is a quote from Cashreads Terms

. Members will earn $10 per each of their direct referrals, $5 per each of their indirect referrals, $4 per each of their 3rd level referrals, $3 per each of their 4th level referrals, $2 per each of their 5th level referrals, $1 of their 6th level referrals. The referral payment will be assessed when the referrals reach the minimum payment requested and cash out.

Now remember the last line "The referral payment will be assessed when the referrals reach the minimum payment requested and cash out. "

I asked the owner of cashread.com and basically it means, when you get a person to signup to cashread.com you dont get the $10. You only get it when the person you referred makes $500 dollars. Basically its a Catch 22.

Hey ForeverJason, yet another familiar face here :) Welcome!

We could always use a few more that know some of the internet revenue quirks! ;)

Originally posted by TJGuitar85
There are TONS. If you want, you can email me and I'll send you some referral links.

If you can refer people, then you should be able to cash out easily. I don't have very many referrals, but some of them are easier to work with, MulahMail has a "scavenger hunt", centsablemail has daily search contests, which I have one 2 in. My favorite ones are RapidMail4U and MulahMail.

TJ
could you pm me with some of them please.

Back