• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP include in Windows 200 Advance Server

<|R0cKm@nX|>

I have some problem with the php include thing with a windows 2000 advanced server :(
I tried to include a perl script onto a php3 page but i kept getting error msgs...I tried <? include, <? exec, <? sys and each of them have different error msg...
but for the <? include, the whole script codes are on the page instead of the thing itself...
go http://zacknetwork.dns2go.com/rxneo/header.php3
and look at the top thing u will see a error msg Warning: Unable to fork [/rdmstuff/topbanner/randex.cgi] in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\rxneo\header.php3 on line 49
i am using <? exec for that now because none of them worked...is not the cgi script has a problem because its working fine! the script is at http://zacknetwork.dns2go.com/rxneo/rdmstuff/topbanner/randex.cgi
see?! :rolleyes:
can anyone help mi plz? :(

the CGI script wasn't working for me. I'm not familiar with php includes but I figured I'd just let you know that the CGI script you posted was down.

Maybe... just maybe, you are referencing the wrong path... or better yet, remove the first "/" in /rdmstuff/topbanner/randex.cgi

sorry...i forgotten to move back juz now hehe :D
the url is ok now...u can go take a look again...
i have tried including without the '/' but its still not working... :cry2:

Try replacing the /s with \s, and make sure you don't have ANY errors in your scripts.

its still not working :cry2:
for every \ i put in front, the first letter after the \ will be eaten up in the error msg but now, when i put include, i get this msg Warning: Failed opening 'rdmstuff opbanner andex.cgi' for inclusion (include_path='') in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\rxneo\header.php3 on line 49

You must not use a "\" because it is the escape character for special characters. If you are going to use "\" it should be "\\" (double backslash) although I doubt that this will solve the problem.

Back