• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plan To Start A Redirection Service

redqube-net

Hey All,

I soon plan to start up a subdomain redirection service, and i am looking to get some domains to use with the service, anybody have any sugjestions of domains you would like to see.

i was looking at maybe 3 and 4 charecter domains only, nothin too long.

Also i would like to make it add free or maybe just one popup, im not sure yet

let me know,

Mike

i could start this, if i had a script to sue for it...

anybdoy know of a very good script fr free?

Or any very very good script for cheap, that you can buy with paypal?

Redirect It (CGI)
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/1248.html
Redirect It is a Perl script that will allow you to run a redirection service from your web site. Give out shorter urls like (username.domain.com) or (domain.com/username). Main features include: Easy to use and setup, Password protected admin section, DBM database for large amounts of users, Instant user signup and activation, User editing, Subdomain or folder based redirection, Meta or popup based displays, Easy configuration of headers and footers, and Editable welcome email and welcome screen.
Price: Free - Platform(s): Unix, Win NT

uDi - you Direct it (PHP)
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/12022.html
uDi - You Direct It, allows you to offer come.to style redirection on your website. It is simple to install, and simple to administer. Your users can signup for yourdomain.com/them, and edit accounts easily. Please note: This script will not work on servers running PHP in safe mode
Price: Free - Platform(s): Unix, Linux, Windows

i purchased a script, and i just need to get a domain name and i can get it setup and running. i was thinking about ib0x.net comments?

how about scifi.us? I though about doing a service with it, but after the problems wzr.net had I didn't want it to waste my time.

ad free is very good
speed is important

make it like

***.*** such as the one i am using, uni.cc
or
***.net or ***.com

don't make it like:

**.askd.cdle

some nonsense words or numbers are not good.

Back