• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please! I need a Webhost with over 20mb(or more) at least 9mb file upload!(For MP3's)

biocle

Please help me to find a Webhost where i can store Mp3's....

I searched days for days and i cant find one that is unbelievable!
I need help.

Do you know one webhost for me?

I thank you already now.

dya mean with 100 megs and 9 meg size limit that allwos mp3?
cuz apart from myplay, I can't think of another reliable place

i'm looking for a free webhost... where i can upload my .zip (mp3) files... my largest file is 6-7mb, the rest is mainly 3-4mb... desn't need to be unlimited bandwith, cause i can sign up more than one account and separate the most downloaded ones around the accounts to balance out... is there any?

HOST.SK i blocking files larger than 3mb... damn

Thankx!
Felipe

i really am not sure..

cause my wsftp is blocking all my uploads larger than 3mb to EVERY single place... what the hell is this? I'm sure it isn't the wsftp program, so it has to be the host... so HOST.SK blocks my uploads larger than 3mb... i guess it's a new rule..

Originally posted by Felipe
i'm looking for a free webhost... where i can upload my .zip (mp3) files... my largest file is 6-7mb, the rest is mainly 3-4mb... desn't need to be unlimited bandwith, cause i can sign up more than one account and separate the most downloaded ones around the accounts to balance out... is there any?

Well, since your MP3's are zipped, you could try http://www.9cy.com/ , as I'm pretty sure their download pages don't block .zips (you'll get the interstitial download page, but the link on THAT page will probably actually work unlike the case with plain sound and video files).

Can i offer to Download my Music files at MyMusic.com to other people in Internet?

I signed up at mymusic.com but i can only use MY music files.Can i offer them to other people in internet?
I mean if the others can download my files at mymusic???

Originally posted by Baggio
dya mean with 100 megs and 9 meg size limit that allwos mp3?
cuz apart from myplay, I can't think of another reliable place

You'd hard pressed to find a host with those specs that gives reliable service.

HOST.SK is not allowing uploads larger than 3mb now... i guess that's a newrule. I can't upload, i'm trying many times and it doesn't work...

websamba is really slow.... i need somewhere good!

any japanese or chinese hosts?!?!?

Thankx
felipe

Originally posted by Felipe
HOST.SK is not allowing uploads larger than 3mb now... i guess that's a newrule. I can't upload, i'm trying many times and it doesn't work...

websamba is really slow.... i need somewhere good!

any japanese or chinese hosts?!?!?

Thankx
felipe

hmm... dunno then...

forget about using Chinese hosts... they're getting slower and slower now...
as for the Japanese... well... I don't know that lingo so no idea :p

Originally posted by Cracker

Host.sk is a slow piece of crap. You would be crazy to buy an old account.

Depends where u r actually....

in the morning over here, it can get kinda fast for some strange reason...

Back