• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please - your opinion

http://www.igzone.co.uk/ ??

• Excellent!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • OK

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Awful!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
ahh cs...

counterstrike, da ever addictive game..
i like ur site. very tidy , easy to navigate and most importantly , informative.
However, if you are looking to bring up the aesthetic appeal, a nice header graphic would be nice eg. a montage of cool cs in game screenshots then your site name and logo.

~Geisha

I am sorry, but I don't really care for the grey background. Perhaps you could change it to black or a shade of blue. Also loose the frames.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
I am sorry, but I don't really care for the grey background. Perhaps you could change it to black or a shade of blue. Also loose the frames.

I totally agree. A lot of game sites tend to either have a gradated blue or black background. I'm not saying that you should copy them exactly, but that maybe you should follow their lead to make your page jump out more.

I think the frames are okay. My only complaint is that you seem to have a frame within a frame in the middle frame. :eek:

Originally posted by vorapoap
Excellent!.. :)
except that popup banner :)

I payed £7 for a domain for 2 years and it was only a redirect! AND it had an adframe that filled up 1/4 of the page AND a pop-up banner. I'm cheating the ads so sorry 'bout the popup :(

I wouldn't worry about the popup, I think the fact that u got around the big ad-frame was good enough to make the site look much better :D

I too like your site Blizzard. The grey is cool and so is your non flashy splash page.

What's that about your domain? Did you buy from easyspace? Are they a scam? :confused2

Back